1610 replies to this topic

#1396 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

I am so happy to hear this! AVEX should do a good job! Look at how TVXQ is receiving a lot of good promotions in Japan, I feel jealous for BoA

#1397 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

@BoA_1105
My friend just told me that she's getting married Dang.. She's the first friend who's getting married around my age...congrats girl!!! (;
30 Sep

BoA_1105
Humm.. Where is my future hubby.... Feels like I'm getting old... );
30 Sep

@yoonji0429 yoonji
@BoA_1105 Sweetie, u shouldnt say that.You r still young.나도 있잖어 ㅋㅋ 근데 나도 처음에 내친구가 처음으로 결혼할때 기분이 좀 묘하긴했어 ㅋ ^^;
1 Oct

@BoA_1105
@yoonji0429 그래.. 내가 나이든게아니라, 내 칭구가 결혼을 일찍하는거야!! ㅎㅎ 나의 긍정마인드!! 얼마전 내 지인이 보아가솔로인이유는.. "의도하지않은 도도함"이래 ㅋㅋ 빵~터졌으!!!!! 앞으론 친근함을키워야겠어!
1 Oct

BoA_1105
Totally!!! BUT, We should stop having lonely girls night first!! Lol RT @emmaishxxx: gotta find some romance first!!! hmmm...
1 Oct

BoA_1105
I just started to watching 24 again. It's Season 6!! Can't be relax... Go Jack!!
8 hours ago

BoA_1105
Many ppl asking me when I'm gonna release my next single in Japan... I'm preparing my single now.. So you'll be able to listen to it soon!
8 hours ago

NEWS:

BoA is Looking for Mr. Right
BoA needs a boy? The SM Entertainment singing queen and COBU 3D star, BoA, tweeted her current status when it comes to marriage. On September 30, she posted her personal feelings about marriage when someone she is close to is next up at the alter. The following are her messages along with a tweet from HiRAO Inc Japanese PR Director Emma Ishazaki about the subject.

BoA: “My friend just told me that she's getting married Dang.. She's the first friend who's getting married around my age...congrats girl! Humm.. Where is my future hubby.... Feels like I'm getting old”

Emma Ishizaki: “gotta find some romance first!!! hmmm...”
BoA: “Totally!!! BUT, We should stop having lonely girls night first!!”

Will her fans or fellow idols help her find Mister Right? BoA’s supporters jumped on the Twittersphere matrimony bandwagon to comment on her messages about the future.

Below are just a few of their messages:

“me,too. When I look at myself through the mirror, I think I'm getting old. When you started to sing,you and I were just kids.”

“Do you like blondes? I know one who's available. Hey. You know him too. Lol”

“no you aren`t getting old .. You will find who deserves to be with you forever”

BoA, who is currently awaiting the release of her first Hollywood movie, “COBU 3D”, has been working hard in the SMTown. Between SMTown Live shows and her recent SBS K-Pop Star judging, the singer has plenty to keep her occupied until the man of her dreams rides up as a knight in shining armor. “I'm in LA..Jetlaged.. looking forward to meeting contestants on the first day of K-pop star.” stated BoA on September 23. You can catch BoA and the rest of her “town” in New York on October 23 at 9PM in Madison Square Garden.
CR: http://www.soompi.co...ng-for-mr-right

BoA to release a new Japanese single?

Via tokyohive:

BoA, who recently celebrated her 10th anniversary of her Japanese debut, excited fans with a recent post concerning her upcoming plans.

Earlier today, BoA tweeted, “Many ppl asking me when I’m gonna release my next single in Japan… I’m preparing my single now.. So you’ll be able to listen to it soon!” Within moments of her tweet, hundreds of eager fans bombarded the star with encouraging messages, showing everyone’s continued interest in her music.

BoA hasn’t released a new single since “Woo Weekend” in July 2010 (though she did release the digital single, “I See Me” as a promotional song for Audio Technica headphones on December 6th, 2010).

BoA has been sorely missed lately, it will be great to hear new music from her.

Source: BoA’s Twitter
Tip: ana
CR: http://www.allkpop.c...japanese-single

Edited by usako, 02 October 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#1398 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:55 AM

I cannot wait for her next jp single! I hope she'll release it before 2012 :lol:

#1399 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:34 AM

I'm happy to hear that her new single is coming up!
Avex, just promote BoA with full force.. -_-

BoA, you will find your Mr Right soon!! ^_^

#1400 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

BoA_1105
I was jogging in this morning and feels like refreshed. great start! let's work work work!! (; hope y'all have a great day!
4 Oct

#1401 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

BoA is a workaholic for sure :D

#1402 SilentScreamerS

SilentScreamerS

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

BoA_1105
Heading to the set for my new music video. 今日はPV撮影!! 楽しみにしてねーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

7 October 2011

YAYAYAYAYYYAYAAAA! So excited right now :D

#1403 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

BoA_1105
Forgot to mention this.. We conformed 2011 Christmas concert (2011 BoA the live X-mas) in Tokyo for two days. December 10,11!! can't wait!!

:D !

Edited by xxiicorina, 06 October 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#1404 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

DUDES . . . I'm so friggin excited :D brightens up my day . . . Mmmm, I wonder what type of song it is!!

#1405 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

OMG NEW MUSIC VIDEO :D IT'S BEEN AGES!! Looking forward to it!!

#1406 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

She also tweeted the following, which I find equally as important as the posted tweets above.

RIP Steve jobs... Sad day.. We won't forget your great works.. God bless you.

RIP Steve.

Edited by MOTOWAYohsixfive, 06 October 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#1407 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

^ Sigh..such talented person. Salutes him with all my respect. Rest in peace, Steve Jobs.

#1408 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

BoA is like pro-apple so it's even more endearing, but setting pro-apple aside, that man was indeed full of admirable feats and a wondrous mind. Rest your soul well, Steve :(

#1409 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

I really can't wait to see her new Music Video. Hope it will be a wonderful one since BoA usually shines during this season. I am looking forward to a beautiful ballad single :D

Steve Jobs is a great man. He has changed the world. RIP, Steve Jobs...

#1410 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

BoA's new single is called "Milestone" ?? That's what I'm seeing on Tumblr and the source on the bottom of the info says it's from BoA' s Avex site. However the link leads back to Soul's forum area, but since we're not members . . . we can't access it. Idk just putting this info out here lol

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users