#16 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:36 AM

POPULAR

I've said before,, they were fanatic people... :)
Well,, they're the truly enemies for us... :angry:
I'm really hate them...
Cz they've made a bad view to Muslim...
They've to be dusted from this world... <_<

And thanks cz you aren't angry w/ me or other muslim ... :)

#17 hiten

hiten

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

I have Muslim friends too who practice Islam, they are very nice, smart and devout people!

I believe that there needs to be more good, peaceful and just representations of Muslims in Western and Asian media.

It really bothers me how some can be so arrogant and hate an entire religion.

Everything depends on the Muslims: the true or false.
U.S. media with seri '24 .... Very bad image.

#18 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

I've said before,, they were fanatic people... :)
Well,, they're the truly enemies for us... :angry:
I'm really hate them...
Cz they've made a bad view to Muslim...
They've to be dusted from this world... <_<

And thanks cz you aren't angry w/ me or other muslim ... :)

I'm not against Islam or Muslims.

I am against arrogance.

Christianity itself isn't very pure either, we have a brutal history.

The Crusaders had permission from the Pope in the Vatican, to kill Muslims in the "name" of "God" a long time ago. The Crusaders became insane and started killing each other.

Early Christianity used to have women who held high positions in the Church. Mary Magdalene, a female Christian saint, is denied the status of Apostle (like a follower of Jesus) even though she followed Jesus until death. Mary Magdalene is one of the most important figures and founders of Early Christianity but because she is a woman she is given little credit.

#19 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

Once again,, thanks... :notworthy:
I understand how's your feeling...
Cz I also had the same feeling...
When they bombed some places...
Do you remember an incident in 2004 in Bali???
They bombed some places there...
And well,, one of my friend was killed...... :(
I'm so sad...
Honestly,, I won't to remember that time....O.o

#20 hiten

hiten

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

:(

Sorry InuBoa kwon.

#21 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

Don't worry....
I'm OK...
The incident gave me a lesson...
I've to be more be careful at outside... :)

#22 hiten

hiten

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Ok. I'm happy. :D

#23 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:31 AM

I gave you +... ;)

#24 hiten

hiten

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

:lol:

Thanks you very much. :blush:

#25 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:34 AM

Okay,, I guess it's been clear... :lol:
Who want to close the door??? :P

#26 Johan-BoA-

Johan-BoA-

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:26 AM

ah. .
I am Christians
as bible said in Luke 6:35, we must love other even though they r ur enemies, don't we?
Peace for us! ^_^

#27 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:48 AM

Golden thumb ups... :thumbsup:
God gave us mind to <3 each other and to keep this earth from the ruin... :lol:

#28 Airforce

Airforce

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:17 AM

if yous read the Koran or knew anything about Islam AT ALL, you'd know that in their beliefs, Christians are the enemy. You either convert them, or kill them. and apparently killing them is easier. That is why islam is portrayed as "bad" and before you think I'm talking nonsense, go do your research please, I know what I'm talkin about.

#29 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

if yous read the Koran or knew anything about Islam AT ALL, you'd know that in their beliefs, Christians are the enemy. You either convert them, or kill them. and apparently killing them is easier. That is why islam is portrayed as "bad" and before you think I'm talking nonsense, go do your research please, I know what I'm talkin about.

The Muslims are not suppoused to kill Christians. In the Qu'ran, Christians are referred to as "People of the Book" (I think they refer to the Bible?)

"People of the Book" are Christians, Jews and Sabians. They are monotheistic Abrahamic religions which are older than Islam:

(Qu'ran 29:46):

"Be courteous when you argue with the People of the Book, except with those among them who do evil. Say: "We believe in that which is revealed to us and which was revealed to you. Our God and your God is one. To Him we surrender ourselves."

The Quran calls them (Christians and Jews) people of the book. Meaning people who have been given the scriptures before the Quran. We believe that the Bible and the Torah were handed down by God, but He left them in the hands of man and they were distorted. God prommised to protect the Quran and not leave it in the hands of man this time because it is the final book and no more will come after it.

The people of the book are closer to us (Islam) then others.
We can eat of their (Christians and Jews) food and they of ours (Islam). Muslim men can marry the women from the people of the book (Christians and Jews). They are allowed to live and worship freely their own beliefs under Islamic law as long as they keep a peace treaty with the Muslims.

Many people critique Islam by saying that it does not tolerate other religions when it clearly states in the Qur’an: “[…] and He does not forbid you to deal kindly and justly with anyone who has not fought you for your faith or driven you out of your homes: God loves the just.” 60:8 Perhaps the qur’anic verse they rely on the most is verse 5:51 which says: “You who believe, do not take the Jews and Christians as allies: they are allies only to each other. Anyone who takes them as an ally becomes one of them – God does not guide such wrongdoers.” However, the Jews and Christians talked about here are clearly just the ones who are against the Muslim camp, as is clear from the following verses up to 5:59 : “You who believe, do not take as allies those who ridicule your religion and make fun of it – whether people who were given the Scripture before you, or disbelievers – and be mindful of God if you are true believers. When you make the call to prayer, they ridicule it and make fun of it: this is because they are people who do not reason. Say [Prophet], ‘People of the Book, do you resent us for any reason other than the fact that we believe in God, in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent before us, while most of you are disobedient?’ ”

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 04 February 2011 - 08:14 AM.

#30 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

But please read Qur'an (109: 1-6)...
Even my prophet,, Muhammad taught the muslims about the tolerance...
And he never used harshness when he spread Islam and when he met other people who held other religion... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users