#1 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

http://img184.images...cnapolehq3.jpg/

^ I'm not sure if this was posted but is there a way I can get this shirt? I love it a lot.

#2 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

It's by fashion designer John Galliano. It is a napoleon hoodie. However, I just looked for it on ebay and such and it seems to not be showing up. Also, if you still want to look, expect it to be around $1,000. Unless it's fake.

#3 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:15 AM

1000 bucks! Darn... Well thanks anyways lol

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

All of the outfit BoA used to wear is always designed and none of those is inexpensive Y_Y
The most affordable one I've seen was Ed Hardy's stuff like Tee Shirt & trucker hats, but those can't be found in regular EH store >"<, on ebay the trucker hat from her THE FACE tour is $300 .

Oh well, if you like just the style, don't care much about brand name & quality, go for the fake one ;) ( just don't buy for the real one's price :P )

Edited by yunapolaris, 31 January 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#5 hiten

hiten

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:13 AM

1000??? It is the sweater wears by BoA?
Very expensive.
Thanks supernautuss, it is the first time, that i see it.^^

#6 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:10 AM

All of the outfit BoA used to wear is always designed and none of those is inexpensive Y_Y
The most affordable one I've seen was Ed Hardy's stuff like Tee Shirt & trucker hats, but those can't be found in regular EH store >"<, on ebay the trucker hat from her THE FACE tour is $300 .

Oh well, if you like just the style, don't care much about brand name & quality, go for the fake one ;) ( just don't buy for the real one's price :P )

Lol idk where to get a fake one! :D

#7 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:41 AM

^ LOL~ I don't know either! I tried on Ebay actually, but I didn't see the sweater, just a Tshirt with the same design :D . Most of J.G items on ebay now are from his latest trend with newspaper prints =.=

Men's Tee

Another place I can think of is some website where they sell celebrity's alike stuff like earings, clothes like YesStyle but I don't know what to search xD

Edited by yunapolaris, 01 February 2011 - 11:00 AM.

#8 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

^they did have a fake on yesstyle at one point, when GD started wearing it (it was in 2009, around the time when BoA was promoting in the US) so they made a fake that looked VERY similar. However, as far as I know that has since been taken off of their site. It has been 2 years so...haha

#9 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

What about her No.1 outfits?

I've always wondered who designed them or if she bought them (very unlikely). :P

Posted Image

#10 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

^they did have a fake on yesstyle at one point, when GD started wearing it (it was in 2009, around the time when BoA was promoting in the US) so they made a fake that looked VERY similar. However, as far as I know that has since been taken off of their site. It has been 2 years so...haha

i wish they didnt take it down!! :D

Edited by wanderjunior~♪, 22 April 2011 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users