48 replies to this topic

#46 unforgettable_yoosu

unforgettable_yoosu

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

I like only BoA n' TVXQ (Including JYJ). I used to like old korea songs but I'm not in to korea songs right now cuz too much idol wave. The music is soooooooo boring and there are fimiliar.

To be honest, BoA is the only one that I can hear her songs everyday without annoying.

#47 garcarstive

garcarstive

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

Korean songs are really great in terms of lyrics and music. Some of my favorite Korean artists are Super Junior, BigBang, Shinee, SNSD and Beast. All of them are really true artists.

#48 shiho

shiho

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

I love Big Bang although I much prefered their music when they first debut rather than now. Also love Epik High! Anyone knows what has happened to them?

Same here! I really prefer the old BIGBANG than the BIGBANG now. Their song before is really unique. And you'll know instantly that it's them.

Now I'm loving B1A4. I know they're rookies but they're living it up to their name and getting known slowly but surely. They're the only Korean artists I'm into.

Edited by shiho, 06 October 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#49 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

BoA is my favourite soloist and overall inspiration but when it comes to groups it's a difficult choice between SNSD and SPICA :)

All the members of SNSD have great personalities and I really enjoy watching them on TV and reading about them but in terms of their music it's gone downhill since Run Devil Run. Their first Japanese album was amazing but apart from that anything that was released after Run Devil Run is nowhere near as amazing as anything that was released before it. It's great that they're writting more of their own songs but that doesn't make the songs good.

SPICA haven't been around very long but like SNSD all the members are lovely and there's not one I dislike. They also write quite a few of their own songs and have amazing vocals but I don't think they've found their core style yet. With each release they've been bouncing from genre to genre in a very short space of time and that irks me quite a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users