#46 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

Thanks bluewish...
Waw,, BoA will be taught by great choreographers...
That means she won't get any problem in learning... :D

#47 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:44 AM

this is making me excited for the movie!! i wonder when will we have a chance to even look at the trailer :sly:

#48 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

As I know,, the trailer will come 1-2 month before the film..
So,, I guess it's still a long time to go.. :D

#49 bluewish

bluewish

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

^ Thanks for sharing those videos, bluewish! :D Can't imgaine how epic would the choreo be since all the freaking amazing people are working together on this film! Anyways, welcome back, bluewish! Haven't see you for quite some time haha

Hi JustinPerky! Thank you, I've been on hiatus (well..I still am lol but I steal time check once in a while (:

Thanks bluewish. :) I am super excited that NappyTabs are the choreographers for the movie too!

I'm really curious about who is going to round out the cast. Have you guys heard of anything more? Well, I guess you'd guys post it if there were any more news/rumors. LOL! I wish there was more info about the movie.

You're welcome! I hope you're enjoying here at BoAjjang LOL XD
I'm curious about the other cast members too...and I keep wondering who's gonna play BoA's older brother. My guess is se7en, (lol don't throw bricks at me please) or..was it announced already and I didn't know? omg *hides*

Thanks bluewish...
Waw,, BoA will be taught by great choreographers...
That means she won't get any problem in learning... :D

I <3 NappyTabs!! Hahaha

and yes!Mashimaro-san! since NappyTabs have SYTYCD..uhh..connections lol, maybe we can see BoA there? hahahaha~ Maybe one routine from her and Derek?
But lol, were there any news or info if BoA's releasing a US album this year? Personally I don't think she will, because they probably have activities lined up for her 10th anniversary in Japan and we all know she can't not do one. Maybe a US album after the film's release?

Also, I haven't seen this posted here yet..?

Posted Image

@NappyTabs Me and Tab working on new film with Duane Adler (writer/director) and staring Derek Hough (DWTS) and @BoA_1105 (Asia's biggest recording artist).

*Tweet Link
*(Twit)pic link

(:

#50 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

I <3 NappyTabs!! Hahaha

and yes!Mashimaro-san! since NappyTabs have SYTYCD..uhh..connections lol, maybe we can see BoA there? hahahaha~ Maybe one routine from her and Derek?
But lol, were there any news or info if BoA's releasing a US album this year? Personally I don't think she will, because they probably have activities lined up for her 10th anniversary in Japan and we all know she can't not do one. Maybe a US album after the film's release?

I think if she releases US album this year,, it'll be a soundtrack for COBU cz I think it's so hard to make a new album...
Her schedule is so full..O.o

Also, I haven't seen this posted here yet..?

Posted Image

@NappyTabs Me and Tab working on new film with Duane Adler (writer/director) and staring Derek Hough (DWTS) and @BoA_1105 (Asia's biggest recording artist).

*Tweet Link
*(Twit)pic link

(:

Ya,, I've never seen it here...
Looks like I don't have to be worry about her movie... :D
She can do the best w/ the best choreographers... :lol:

#51 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

I <3 NappyTabs!! Hahaha

I am wondering if BoA will contribute songs to the movie's soundtrack, make music videos from those songs, release those singles to promote the movie and herself and see how those songs do on the music charts here and then gage whether or not to release another english album. I think that's the goal, right? For her to become familiar with American audiences and then release albums here? I think that would be the best route to "introduce" or rather "re-introduce" her to the American music audience. Duane Adler movies always have great music and soundtracks. I think that it will work out because she'll already be doing promotion for the movie. She can piggyback a single from the movie's soundtrack from that promotion. . . Well, that's what I would do. :)

Anyways, with Derek's connection to DWTS, they could also make guest appearance on a results night and do a dance from the movie. They have all kinds of dances being performed on results night, not always ballroom/latin. Plus, results shows have averaged around 15 million plus viewers in the last few seasons, which is in the top 5 of most watched shows of a given week usually. The NappyTabs connection could get them on SYTYCD also, which would be awesome!

#52 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

^so mostly dance movies have soundtracks?

#53 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

Well, I find that movie soundtracks are not as prevalent as they were 5 or 10 years ago. But I do know that both Duane Adler movies had soundtracks. I even bought the Step Up soundtrack because it had a lot of songs that I liked. I think the lead single was Flo Rida's "Low" at that time. I just think that this movie is going to have a lot of music in it because it is a dance movie. I am thinking hip/hop and pop music. So most likely they will release a soundtrack and I think it would be great if BoA had some songs on there.

Edited by Elmari, 01 March 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#54 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

Not sure...
But I guess ya though it's just 1 song... :D

#55 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

not sure if it has anything to do with COBU
but I posted anyway

Posted Image

She is the one who choreographed Hurricane Venus

#56 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Hum hope if she choreos something, it'll fit more BoA's level.

#57 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

I can't wait~ I don't mind if it's not for COBU, maybe they're working on a single for her 10th anniversary!

#58 Nikki

Nikki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

I wouldn't say that mostly dance movies have soundtracks. Scores and are created [either from scratch or with pre-existing songs, or a mix of both] for nearly any movie. Here are some examples from different genres: Inception, Pleasantville, The Hangover, etc.

And maybe I'm just weird, but I'll totally obtain a movie's soundtrack if I like it enough. :)

#59 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hey guys,

Derek was interviewed on Access Hollywood and he is finally opening up a bit about Cobu 3D. So far he has been pretty quiet about it since he's mostly been working out to gain weight and taking tap dance lessons. Sorry, there is no mention of BoA. He talks about how the movie is going to have this fantastic fusion of cultures. He's excited about the way it's going to be filmed and says it's going to be very creative, dynamic, and exciting to watch.

You can watch the interview here:

ETA: Found an edited version of the interview on youtube. :)

Edited by Elmari, 03 March 2011 - 11:00 PM.

#60 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

^Thank you for that!

Well at least he's getting questioned about it! And it's not even begun filming yet! So You can tell people are excited. I know there are a number of people out there that are like ":sigh: another dance movie..." well surely people must be excited about it if they are writing about it and keeping updated and also the fact that DWTS is SO popular. I am pretty sure there will be a great number of people going to see it. I know that I will probably go see it a number of times to support BoA. I might even make time to be able to go to the first showing in my town of it then write a review on it =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users