1118 replies to this topic

#61 ~+-+Vanora+-+~

~+-+Vanora+-+~

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

Thank you so much for the video! I think that this is a good sign since people are interested to know what's going on with the movie and it generates news isn't it? Hopefully everything will goes well for COBU 3D and actually help both of them to break onto the scene! :thumbsup:

#62 Boafan007

Boafan007

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:11 AM

Derek Hough looks so much more handsome in the interview then when I googled him!! lol Now I feel confident he can play the male lead role =D

#63 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

Derek Hough looks so much more handsome in the interview then when I googled him!! lol Now I feel confident he can play the male lead role =D

haha I thought the same. I can't wait to see him and BoA dancing together.

#64 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

^^ You guys are funny. . . :lol: Ok, when I google Derek and see the images that pop up on the first page, I can tell you that a majority of those pictures were from 3 years ago when he first started on DWTS. He looked very little-boyish back then and he was coming from living 10 years in London, so he had a European flavor to him too.

But if you don't mind me posting a few recent pics of Derek here, I can show you that he is very handsome (to me, at least! LOL!):

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

This is how he is going to look like in the movie, but with more muscle! :P

#65 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for sharing ;) He is indeed handsome.

#66 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

::drools::
He's even cute/handsome in person =D!

#67 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

I still find him ugly, hahaha... hopefully, the movie changes my opinion.

#68 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Oh. he is handsome ;)
Thanks for the update and news everyone! :D

#69 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

i can just imagine the intense training they're both going through at the moment...ahhh, and this just adds to my anticipation...

Edited by orchidjadedx, 07 March 2011 - 03:40 PM.

#70 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:08 AM

Hahaha,, it isn't wrong if they call him as J.T's reincarnation... ;)
He's really similar w/ him... :D

#71 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hey guys-- Derek was doing some events and promo in Las Vegas last wknd and had this nice interview with a local news station about the movie. BoA is mentioned in the news segment and her picture was shown. :thumbsup: Btw, with the start of the new DWTS season, Derek and Cobu 3D are being mentioned a lot despite him not being on this season because he is the reigning champion. They all want to know why he's not on this season and he has to answer "I'm filming a movie." :lol: Then he gets to talk about it!

You can watch the interview here:

If it gets put up on youtube, I'll edit it in the video.

ETA:

Derek Hough of DWTS opens up about film career, new season
Updated: Mar 16, 2011 3:16 PM PDT

Enlarge this picture

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) – Put your dancing shoes on because "Dancing with the Stars" is back on Channel 13 this Monday.

Reigning dance champ Derek Hough is known for turning actresses into dancing superstars. Now, it's time for this dancer to become the actor.

Derek Hough the dancer is about to become a movie star. After seven seasons on the hit show and three wins, Hough felt like it was the right time to take a break.

"It was a movie that was really going to push me and I really was going to grow in it and learn things I might not get a chance to otherwise."

"Cobu 3-D" will pair Hough with Asian superstar BoA. They play two star-crossed dancers in New York who find themselves in the center of a bitter rivalry with their brothers' competing dance clubs.

"Essentially, it's a love story. It's quite classic. It's kind of Westside Story meets Romeo and Juliet but more of with a east-west fusion."

Big sis Julianne, who starred in "Burlesque" and the remake of "Footloose," gave her little brother some advice.

"Just as far as learning it, you know, and what to expect and the process of filming a film."

Even though Hough isn't on this season of "Dancing with the Stars," he still dropped by to check in on best friend Mark Ballas to see how rehearsals with Chelsea Kane are going.

"I think they're good and I was watching them and, you know, I think they are going to be competitors for sure."

Hough says he has no idea what to expect from this year's cast but will definitely enjoy watching the show from home.

"That's what I told the producers. I need to take a season off and I'm coming back in the fall with some new tricks."

Don't miss the new season of "Dancing with the Stars." It beings Monday night at 8 pm on Channel 13. Click here for more information on this season's cast.

http://www.ktnv.com/...reer-new-season

Edited by Elmari, 17 March 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#72 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thanks, I can't wait they start filming.

#73 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks Elmari!! I love it when you bring us updates from the other side :) This makes me so happy getting news about the movie!

No problem!! :) I know it's kind of slow now, but once they start filming next month I know we are going to get more and more info about the movie. I hope Derek and BoA (and others ) keep us updated on their twitter accts about what's happening on set!

Also, Derek said through twitter that he's learning a lot of tricks and flips for the movie. A couple of fans met him in Vegas and he actually showed them some video off his phone of some of his 'tricks' and they said they were amazing. So exciting!

Also, is Arden Cho confirmed for the movie? I had read that she had met up with Duane Adler in December. But then in one of her video blogs she said that Duane Adler recommended her a dancer for her music video... so was the meeting only for that or do you think she has a part in the movie?

#74 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

^

I remembered she tweeted that she read the script and it is amazing.
So she must be in the movie

----------

edit:

Posted Image

Edited by bokachu, 16 March 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#75 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

I can't wqit till they start filming!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users