1118 replies to this topic

#1036 celbel

celbel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Audio for Jessica/Krystal/Kris COBU OST. Sounds like 90s destiny's child or TLC, but in a good way.

#1037 milestone✧

milestone✧

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

SM are milking money from SNSD and EXO, so they need to promote them more, that's why they gave them to do an OST.
I want that movie to be BoA's because of obvious reasons, either way I don't mind it as well, as long as she is fine with it.

#1038 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

#1039 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hey guys! I ended up going to the Cobu 3D panel as well! I actually asked a question and told them about BoAjjang :D!

I recorded the whole 10 minute exclusive footage that they showed. It does have a slight glare on it, but it's better than nothing, don't you think?
I'll be posting the recording in the news thread that I am currently making about what was said at the panel (I took notes because I am awesome like that)

The staff had nothing but good things to say about BoA. Acting, personality, and professional wise. They actually tried to get her there but she was attending the olympics event...SO CLOSE! AH!!!

EDIT
http://forums.boajja...howtopic=135733
^There's my recap!

#1040 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

you're the best cori, thank you so much for sharing....i am just so freaking excited now after watching that clip, couldn't stop my fangirling screams....gosh and those dance moves r just so fantastic and smexy, they both got great chemistry together....thank you again....

#1041 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

BoA has got some moves there! :D Good to see there's such a great platform to display such awesome dancing skills of hers.
My jaw dropped when Derek took off BoA's shirt. :ph34r: And it seems like they have more than one kiss scene :wub:

#1042 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

BoA has got some moves there! :D Good to see there's such a great platform to display such awesome dancing skills of hers.
My jaw dropped when Derek took off BoA's shirt. :ph34r: And it seems like they have more than one kiss scene :wub:

Dare I say it.... but I think there is a love scene..... :thumbsup: Donny was shirtless and then there was that scene at the end where it looks like they are laying down or something.

#1043 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

LOLOLOL when I saw that I was all "OHHOHOHO DAYUM. YOU GO GIRL" aha xD
can't wait to see BoA on the big screen ><

I'm inviting all my friends to go watch it with me when it comes out, and they agreed to go YAY!

#1044 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

I'm inviting all my friends to go watch it with me when it comes out, and they agreed to go YAY!

In my case, I'm forcing my friends to go watch with me. They have no option. -evil laugh-

#1045 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

@cre8ve_ctrl
#cobu3d features a new original by Nashville artist @shannonlabrie Love her voice & so does the ever cranky @Lefsetz http://t.co/tH3Vyy8B

@hungryyyak
@cre8ve_ctrl @shannonlabrie @Lefsetz LOVE Shannon! Her song awesome. Sexiest dance in the movie. And Derek shirtless. Nuff said, right?!

@cre8ve_ctrl
@hungryyyak @shannonlabrie @lefsetz the only thing I could add is - you forgot to mention @BoAkwon performance! Steamy stuff!

@shannonlabrie
@cre8ve_ctrl @hungryyyak @Lefsetz @BoAkwon and NOW I feel a little famous:-) Thank you @creative control for making my day!

@hungryyyak
@shannonlabrie @cre8ve_ctrl @Lefsetz @BoAkwon @creative Hi Shannon! Your song is great - outstanding contribution to the movie!

@hungryyyak
Hi there everyone. Who wants to know what I had for dinner? No one?! How 'bout some COBU updates then!

We are officially beginning work on our theatrical trailer!

Thanks to all you fans out there & your support! Footage & songs & photos from K-Con are going all over the world. We owe you!

Let's reboot this if there's anyone late to the Cobu party or just joining: I'm Duane Adler, writer/director of this dope a** dance movie!

I previously wrote Save the Last Dance and the first Step Up. COBU stars @derekhough and @BoAkwon! And @WesleyJonathan & @WillYunLee1

also stars @mikiishikawa, @Allisonholker & @Tifeesha as Cobu girls! and of course original Cobu girls, @yakomiyamoto & @mojaaana!

Lots of great music - including songs from Girls Generation, TVXQ!, and members of F/X and Super Junior

Choreographed by the amazing duo (and their plus one) @NAPPYTABS - with additional choreography by @nick_gonzalez1 and @yakomiyamoto!

Film was produced by Robert Cort Prods,@the_hetz, CJ Entertainment & SM Entertainment!

w/ outstanding Music Supervision @cre8ve_ctrl! Lots of songs from new artists & amazing score & music from Eric Goldman & Michael Corcoran!

There you go - many more people involved in movie of course - but that's the quick update! Keep following us & thanks again for support!

And of course... drumroll... a song by BoA!!

So i'm not hating SM this time... :lol:

Edited by usako, 15 October 2012 - 10:02 PM.

#1046 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

I love the footage Cori posted to bits!!! I hope it will be a big success!
And yes! I was shocked (in a good way) to see BoA doing all the sexy dance moves that I have never seen her doing before. Also, the love scene at the end is gonna be hot!

Edited by 2boamystar, 15 October 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#1047 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

omg!the sneak peek is so awesome!the dancing!i love seeing how graceful BoA was when she dances with derek. it's like seeing another side of her.and omg to the last few seconds of the vid! *jawdrop* i cant wait to watch it!

#1048 atkyumi

atkyumi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

@hungryyyak
We are officially beginning work on our theatrical trailer!

YUS! Finally news of an official trailer. Can't wait

And of course... drumroll... a song by BoA!!

*spazspazspaz* This is gonna be epic! I wonder at what point in the film her song is going to be played? It better not be just at the end credits. I will flip a table.

#1049 monay23

monay23

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

You guys, the dance in the dance studio! The chemistry is palpable.

#1050 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Anyone have the song derek sings during his and BoA's dance? I know someone had it on youtube awhile ago but now I can't find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users