7 replies to this topic

#1 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

i'd like to split a concert per song. please recommend me a program to do the task ;)

tnx!~

#2 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:32 AM

Hmmm,, have you try movie maker??? :huh:

#3 erina

erina

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

VirtualDub does the job, too. ^^

#4 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

Waw,, just heard it...
Can you give me the link to download it??? :)

#5 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

It depends on what the format of the file is.
If it's just AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV or MP4, I would recommend using Boilsoft Video Splitter - it's simple & easy to use, yet effective because it doesn't render the file the the quality will be the same with the original file

If it's an ISO file or an DVD - Smart Ripper would be a good choice - it's also simple & easy to use, no encoding, allows you to split the chapter you need from the whole show.

For all of those formats PLUS TS/TP files you can use MPEG2CUT2 - it's very useful for TS/TP

VirtualDub will do the trick too, but to have a really good quality, you need to know a just little bit about encoding.

MeGUI is also the most popular software for encoding & editing video, but requires some knowledge of encoding.

Hope my answer can help :)

#6 Y2Kevtjai

Y2Kevtjai

K n K`s Fansubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

^ Nicely said Vickie! Actually I was going to explain but somehow lazyness hit me. Besides you can better explain this in normal language. Remember that Raul is also your colleage since you joined K n K`s Fansubs ;)

Boilsoft might not be telling you everything in their product page. Sometimes only the first and last GOP will be re-encoded, or it has to cut at an I frame from the first GOP. Prefereably a closed GOP.

#7 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hmmm,, have you try movie maker??? :huh:

haha that's what i used but i want other alternatives thats why ;)

VirtualDub does the job, too. ^^

yeah but it seems so slow :(

It depends on what the format of the file is.
If it's just AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV or MP4, I would recommend using Boilsoft Video Splitter - it's simple & easy to use, yet effective because it doesn't render the file the the quality will be the same with the original file

If it's an ISO file or an DVD - Smart Ripper would be a good choice - it's also simple & easy to use, no encoding, allows you to split the chapter you need from the whole show.

For all of those formats PLUS TS/TP files you can use MPEG2CUT2 - it's very useful for TS/TP

VirtualDub will do the trick too, but to have a really good quality, you need to know a just little bit about encoding.

MeGUI is also the most popular software for encoding & editing video, but requires some knowledge of encoding.

Hope my answer can help :)

it did help thanks very much! Will try Boilsoft ;)

^ Nicely said Vickie! Actually I was going to explain but somehow lazyness hit me. Besides you can better explain this in normal language. Remember that Raul is also your colleage since you joined K n K`s Fansubs ;)

Boilsoft might not be telling you everything in their product page. Sometimes only the first and last GOP will be re-encoded, or it has to cut at an I frame from the first GOP. Prefereably a closed GOP.

that's okay Kev ^_^ i just need to cut the Nickelback concert XD

#8 Johan-BoA-

Johan-BoA-

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hm... I don't too know about splitting video, I know about convert tool which is nice.
But I try to search in google and found Easy Video Splitter May be you can try it.. about the crack you can search at here
May they can help you !

Edited by Johan-BoA-, 19 February 2011 - 07:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users