70 replies to this topic

#1 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

BoA has been watching fancams of her concerts in awe, but has asked fans to stop recording during a concert. On February 22nd, she tweeted, "I've never been able to hear myself from the audience, but I guess this is how it feels like."

The singer held her "The Live 2010 X'mas" last year on December 21st and fans were not allowed to record or take pictures during the concert. BoA performed Stevie Wonder's "Blue Moon" and the Christmas Carol "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". However, these two covers were not included in BoA's DVD "The Live 2010 X'mas" release.

But because taking pictures and recording during a concert is not allowed by the companies, BoA tweeted, "Wait...next time, don't record during a concert...!"

Credits:
Site: http://BoAjjang.com & http://koreaboo.com
News Update: Uni (BoAjjang.com)
Writer/Editor: Uni (BoAjjang.com), Seraph (Koreaboo.com)
News Source: Koreaboo, Star News

#2 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Aww! BoA! T___T They're not included in the DVD though, and most of us can't go to Japan to see the performances live.. >___>

But she's so cute haha, watching her own fancams xD

#3 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

Ahaha, I never knew BoA watches her own fancams (: Thats too cute.

#4 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

Lol thats adorable! She watches her own fan cams:b

#5 myBoAdaebak

myBoAdaebak

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

She is so cute listening to her fancams and even tweeting it! But yea i think we should respect her and not take fancams. :)

#6 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:01 PM

Well i'd say its cute or something like that but
^
^
^
^
rofl

No but seriously. I find it funny that she would be watching her own fan cams.Especially since she doesnt even like to hear her own songs o_o

#7 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

LOL! BoA found out about the recordings! well she get to enjoy her work from a audience point of view too :lol:

#8 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:20 AM

Oh dear. It is good to see the copy rights problems are paid attention. It will help her sales

#9 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:20 AM

BoA really needs to look at her own hypocrisy here. She watches the videos, but asks the fans not to share them for other fans? If you don't want other people to do something, don't do it yourself. It's not like these people are recording videos to bootleg and sell them for a profit.

If you don't want people recording, then release all the material on CD or DVD--it's that simple.

It's also very, VERY bad form for an artist to say such a thing. I've done business with music artists before, so I know first-hand that it's always left up to people at the venue, promoters, or whatever, to say things like this. The artist is NEVER supposed to comment. This isn't cute, it's rude and unnecessary.

BoA needs to be quiet about things that are other people's jobs, and stay focused on doing her own job. Especially in BoA's case, when she can barely give her CD's away in Japan anymore. She ought to be more concerned with finding better songs to record, than worry about what her fans are recording.

She should also be thankful that there are still people bothering to show up to her Japanese concerts to record fancams.

I still like BoA, of course--you can like someone and still point out when they're messing up. I'm just saying that somebody needs to set her straight.

Edited by hinachan, 24 February 2011 - 12:27 AM.

#10 Johan-BoA-

Johan-BoA-

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:22 AM

Ah... So those covers won't be included in DVD. Well, for me it's not a big problem.. I'm focusing on her songs.. ^_^

#11 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:08 AM

Waw,, March is ahead...
I need bank now... :lol:

#12 noshadow31

noshadow31

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

LOL If I didn't know better, I'd have thought some of you were antis. :P

Look, BoA got youtube links of those two songs from fans. (only audio not fancams actually)

She got hyped up listening to her own performance and happily retweeted links to her followers.

Several minutes (or hours) later, she realized that by retweeting those links, it can be interpreted that she approved of fan recordings in her concerts.

Naturally, she'd tweet another message saying "On a second thought, isn't recording at concert illegal? Fans, please refrain from recording in the future."

I find it very adorable on her part!! I even tweeted a message myself saying "Attention all BoA fans, since BoA has asked us nicely, please behave from now on." (not exact quote.)

I guess people' perceptions are really different.

#13 milanshentu

milanshentu

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

She is so cute listening to her fancams and even tweeting it! But yea i think we should respect her and not take fancams

#14 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

♥i have to agree with BoA-chan!! Don't record but enjoys the performances~♥

#15 hiten

hiten

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:26 AM

BoA really needs to look at her own hypocrisy here. She watches the videos, but asks the fans not to share them for other fans? If you don't want other people to do something, don't do it yourself. It's not like these people are recording videos to bootleg and sell them for a profit.

If you don't want people recording, then release all the material on CD or DVD--it's that simple.

It's also very, VERY bad form for an artist to say such a thing. I've done business with music artists before, so I know first-hand that it's always left up to people at the venue, promoters, or whatever, to say things like this. The artist is NEVER supposed to comment. This isn't cute, it's rude and unnecessary.

BoA needs to be quiet about things that are other people's jobs, and stay focused on doing her own job. Especially in BoA's case, when she can barely give her CD's away in Japan anymore. She ought to be more concerned with finding better songs to record, than worry about what her fans are recording.

She should also be thankful that there are still people bothering to show up to her Japanese concerts to record fancams.

I still like BoA, of course--you can like someone and still point out when they're messing up. I'm just saying that somebody needs to set her straight.

Totally agree.

It is disappointing that she said that. :(
We, if we take photos or videos of her is to keep a memory.
That's after the concert, we can review it, we can "relive" the good times. :lol:
Or a few years later when we see this photos, it remember to us the good times we spent together. :D

But if it is the will of artisit ....

Edited by hiten, 24 February 2011 - 04:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users