#1 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Click
I went to AKP and the first thing that i saw was a featured article of BoA!!! it talks about how BoA climbed to the top and why the author chooses her as the queen of kpop :thumbsup:

enjoy reading! its pretty well written

edit: hmm i have never heard of the so called scandal. anyone care to fill me up?

Edited by fararibmw, 02 March 2011 - 10:34 PM.

#2 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

OOoooo I'mma check this out!!! I can't believe they have one up . . . how random but AWESOME!!!

#3 Kiiroi

Kiiroi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thanks for sharing. It was interesting, but I don't think her scandals had THAT impact :rolleyes: Many people don't even know about them.

#4 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for sharing! Really glad that allkpop finally featured an article on BoA :D And I have no idea about those scandals though :o

#5 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

The BIG scandal was her and her backup dancers' stylist.

Posted Image

I did a quick search, I know there are BIG magazine scans and such from this.
But pretty much, paparazzi saw BoA and another guy out and about. The got all these images of them together. I think the main one that shocked people was the one looking like they're kissing (and let me just say, she wasn't young in this image. I HOPE that she had been kissed by 20).
Evidently, I heard they were dating but BoA was forced to end the relationship due to SME orders. That bit isn't confirmed but...meh, it was a while ago.

#6 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

^Man that's a bummer for her dating life, thanks to SM, our "baby girl" can barely date. Oh poor celebrities, but at the same time it's understandable how hard it is to maintain a relationship for such big stars. Sacrifice, sacrifice . . .

#7 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

Well its really hard for celebrities to have a relationship or should i say a stable relationship. They will always be too busy and won't even have time for their partner and they end up breaking up. :unsure: This happens all the time <_<

BoA do looked like she was getting kissed in the picture lol

Edited by fararibmw, 02 March 2011 - 11:31 PM.

#8 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

So what they're kissing...I believe she's not THAT young when the scandal started.
But yeah, it's very hard for celebrities to maintain a relationship since they're all busy and stuffs with their own jobs. <_<

#9 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:20 AM

Okay i'm officially happy now that the article has been mentioned on facebook by over 1000 people. YAY, usually her articles are like in the 400s or so, lately they've been in the 600-700. I'm talking about the recent months from early this year and so forth.

#10 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:14 AM

♥BoA Is The Best Of This Whole World♥
♥BoA Is Important Person To Me♥

#11 leni

leni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:15 AM

I like the article. :) I think it covered enough to get the new fans a bit of background. :)
I just hated some of the comments (haha what do you expect? :)) and yea, I was bored so I read some) because well, kinda stupid... =))

anyways, Like!
♥♥♥♥♥

#12 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

Very cool of allkpop to feature BoA :D I enjoyed reading it

#13 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:50 AM

The BIG scandal was her and her backup dancers' stylist.

I did a quick search, I know there are BIG magazine scans and such from this.
But pretty much, paparazzi saw BoA and another guy out and about. The got all these images of them together. I think the main one that shocked people was the one looking like they're kissing (and let me just say, she wasn't young in this image. I HOPE that she had been kissed by 20).
Evidently, I heard they were dating but BoA was forced to end the relationship due to SME orders. That bit isn't confirmed but...meh, it was a while ago.

Cori, it's NOT back up dancers' stylist

He WAS her stylist and he is famous in entertainment industry in Japan. He was husband of Leah Dizon, they just broke up though

Posted Image

cre: google

the article forgot to mention another love scandal between BoA and Danny Ahn (former member of G.O.D) instead of Akanishi Jin (I found this as a joke - they don't even have pic).
Anyway, the relationship with Danny Ahn was revealed because a student hacked BoA's email at that time and asked an amount of money from SM

Danny Ahn was on Strong Heart (ep. 18 I think) and he talked about his love with a big star through his radio show back in 2005. And I'm pretty sure he talked about BoA (like how they met and became lovers)

I heard (rumor, I don't have facts) Jumping BoAs in Korea attacked him and said that he suddenly mentioned his love now to get attention. Yeah ...

------------

edit: And I have colour pics

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by bokachu, 03 March 2011 - 07:11 AM.

#14 Spark

Spark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:54 AM

Quoted from the article:

"BoA released her first Japanese album, “Listen To My Heart”, on the same day as her fifth single, “Every Heart: Minna no Kimochi“. The single landed in the ‘Top 10′ again, and the album became a certified ‘RIAJ million bestseller’. It was the first time for a Korean album to ever reach the top in Japan."

I think there's a little mistake, technically, it's still a Japanese album or it was meant to be "It was the first time for a Korean singer to ever reach the top in Japan."

#15 fararibmw

fararibmw

My BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:02 AM

^
^
WOAH~ Leah Dizon Husband!! So that is him. never really got a look of her husband before. too bad they broke up :unsure:

It was the first time for a Korean album to ever reach the top in Japan

i LOLed at this part too. i wonder what the author meant. i think its a mistake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users