#1 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:44 AM

POPULAR

What do you guys think of the video below? Please watch the video and my own opinions/thoughts before you discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWbWrW8oC0

I know some of you will disagree, and some will think I'm nuts or crazy.

But strange things are going on in the world today and there are evidence that media and governments have lied before the people and continue to do so.

This reminds me of the time there was an investigative report that suggested the Swine Flu was basically a pre-testing attempt at a pandemic that is backed by the World Health Organization to curve the population growth of the world. The lady who told this has a secret bunker/hideout in Panama. She was a doctor who worked for a Head of State (don't know which country) and she was shocked when she heard this, immediately flew out of her country and searched for hideouts. The lady, she said she had no idea who these people are or what they are called, said that there are a group of 4 - 5 people who are not part of any government whatsoever but very powerful and influential, they are the ones planning these things. The lady said that these 4 - 5 group of people are behind many of the world events, and that everything that is going on is part of their plan. Their master plan is ultimately culling the world population drastically. Illuminati? Or what? The lady has no idea what the Illuminati are/is and she didn't mention it, but there's got to be a strong connection...

I believe as we draw closer to 2012 a lot more strange events will happen. It won't be the end of the world, I don't think it is. However, there will be many up and coming events in the future that will forever drastically change the world...

For some of you guys, the company/enterprise/whoever owns the nuclear plant that is in trouble right now have been lying to the media before all the way from 1970's. This was reported in CNN (or CBC, I can't remember...) I should've taken a screenshot of it while they showed that info on TV...

P.S.:

This is so random and out of topic but in Britney Spears' Music Video the Baphomet's head can be seen.

In BoA's GAME music video you also see the head of a Goat/Sheep/Baphomet near the end.

Seriously though I don't bother reading all these Illuminati crap but whenever I see that Baphomet/Sheep/Goat head I get freaked out since they are all connected to evil/mind-control/etc.

P.P.S:

The lady from the investigative report said that the ultimate way to stop all these powerful individuals, these conspiracies, is if the people in the world unite as one in a violent revolution. These individuals are not that powerful, their weakness is when the masses attempt to take over their power.

P.P.P.S:

I found another video from the same lady, and surprise surprise she also says the radiation levels are being downplayed by the governments and organizations. The radiation has already reached the US West Coast and people coming from Tokyo in US airports are setting radiation detector alarms off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUI99LgPZRM&

And she mentions the World Health Organization, and I placed a message in this same post a few paragraphs back that the World Health Organization is behind some sort of master plan. And I found that out like a week before the Japan disaster. Note that I saw it on TV casually strolling the channels and my oldest sisters, who work in hospitals agreed in many of the points the lady made on the WHO when we watched it on TV.

My sisters are intelligent and educated on medicine, they work on hospitals, and they say that a lot of the things out there we eat today, a lot of the medicines, for some reason are considered acceptable by the governments even though they are essentially toxic and probably do more harm than good. My sisters say they try natural remedies whenever they get sick, and when they are desperate they take these prescribed medicines and whenever they read the ingredients they basically just tell me this is going to harm,kill us sooner or later.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 20 March 2011 - 07:29 AM.

#2 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

IMO The card game is weird yeah, But no conspiracy. People are saying earthquake this earthquake that when in reality it wasn't the earth quake that caused the damage and annihilated most of japan. It was the tsunami, and we all know how those are created.Until there is proof that there is a machine that can create giant waves or move pieces of earth billions of trillions of pounds (can only image how heavy those are) then I refuse to believe this.

Also if this was an effort or conspiracy of some sort to curve the worlds population.. Why start with one of the smallest countries. If it was me i would start on china lol

I also find that she compared some irrelevant things like the train bombing. MY birthday is 7 months exactly from one of my friends.OH NO CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL CHILDBIRTH LOL.Also the fact of demineralized water vs sea water.By saying that she would have to assume that all nuclear plants are built in the same manner. Much like oil fires and blah. You can put out a regular fire with water but not an oil fire??OH NO CONSPIRACY!Another thing is how is the deepwater horizon even even fairly reminiscent lol. All fail safes failing vs earthquake hitting japan?? I see no similarities here.If it's relating to the reactor fail safes failing, just because they are fail safes DOES NOT mean they never fail themselves. Steel toed boots are supposed to help constructionworkers protect their feet but i bet if a heavy steel girder falls on them, well bye bye toes.
There are somethings that you just simply cannot protect yourself from and I find that protecting NUCLEAR reactors from a giant earthquake followed up by a tsunami is one of them.

And on he point of your sisters. Well yeah There are always going to be side effects of using medication and there are toxins and chemicals in them that might be unhealthy, but theres is something potentially dangerous in almost anything we put into our bodies, hell even some things that are already inside us if we were to consume would harm us.Take bananas for example. They are one of the best foods for a track runner and help with cramps and pulled muscles, but they are also the most radioactive food that there is.

I'm also going to dismiss her concern about radiation since she obviously knows little to nothing about radiation. Unless months go on where the reactors go on ( by which point they would have exploded) or they explode there really isn't any danger to america, and if rads on people comming from japan were a big deal, problems would have arose before they even landed in america.

Also What is harp? can someone explain this to me DX

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 20 March 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#3 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

HARP is some kind of device that can cause movement of tectonic plates o something, I'm not sure.

To be honest I don't believe the government or anyone from the elite.

Even the media is untrustworthy.

Good for you if you trust the government but I certainly don't. There are many things that has been hidden from us.

I'm not an avid supporter of any of these conspiracies but I think it's important to know that in many world events there there is always some information that is withheld from us.

To me these theories, they are absolutely fine... heck they are necessary so that we get different points of views and interpretations of world events...

The moment the population stops questioning the media and the government/elite, the moment they've got full control of us and do anything they want...

Anyways lots of weird things out in the world.

I just want to say that I encourage everyone to keep questioning the media and the government, it's very important to do so.

P.S:

Moon&Sunrise you talk a lot about proof?

What if there is proof but it is withheld?

I think you trust the media and the government too much. I encourage people to try and look for information somewhere else...

Recently a former Defense Minister of Canada said that during his term the US government withheld MANY information, and he says, and with full certainty - he was the defense freaking minister of Canada - that the US government have vast information on aliens/extraterrestrial life/technology.

If that is the case maybe it is possible there is some sort of device that can cause earthquakes... Who knows, I certainly don't know. There are even rumors that there are good aliens who have been de-activating massively destructive weapons or something of that nature in military fields for years now...

P.P.S:

I certainly believe that Science/History/etc. cannot explain everything, because we do not know everything yet. Thats why I try to keep an open mind on things. So when I hear things like aliens or advanced technologies or secret societies I don't believe it right away but I keep an eye on it/remember it.

Again I'm not stating any of these as facts, just stuff I think is healthy to talk about. It is healthy in a sense that we try to go deeper and beyond what has been told, because there are things that have been untold.

P.P.P.S:

Typing this all alone in the first floor of my room at 2 AM in the morning, dark with all sorts of crazy random sounds I hear gives me the chills...

I might sound some crazy nutso but I have been experiencing a few weird paranormal activities since I was 6. It got so bad when I was 7/8 when I started seeing things that I cried and told my whole family about it. It prompted my parents to move once even...

So that's another reason why I'm petty open minded with these things. As of now I still do not have any explanation for what had happened to me when I was young.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 20 March 2011 - 09:58 PM.

#4 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hmm yea that is right.Then there are things like area 51 out in some remote place in the desert in colorado(correct me if im wrong) and anyone that comes close will be killed without question? that sounds VERY odd to me.

Make no mistake I trust the government by no means and area 51 is just too weird and so is the aluminati card game.SOMETHING has to be going on here I'll say that much for sure, and we are DEFINITELY being lied to by the government I just don't think it's the radiation that they're lying about

#5 hinachan

hinachan

Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:58 AM

Hmm yea that is right.Then there are things like area 51 out in some remote place in the desert in colorado(correct me if im wrong)

It's in Nevada. :)

As for HAARP, you can easily find out what it is by Googling the word.

Edited by hinachan, 21 March 2011 - 05:00 AM.

#6 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

Anyways lots of weird things out in the world.

I just want to say that I encourage everyone to keep questioning the media and the government, it's very important to do so.

I'm not trying to interfere into the serious conversation you guys have, I just wanna point out my favorite comment so far.
I do agree with Mashimaro-san. There's lots of weird things out there which can not be explained by technology. We don't believe they are real because we can't find the evidences - which maybe because our knowledge is not advanced enough, but believe it or not, they are still there.
I do not trust the media either- after all, people make & create media, and human being are not trustworthy. Same with government. Not that I'm an anarchist but I don't believe in governments.

For the stuff on Youtube, I don't say it either true or not, perceptions are different, until we have specific evidences.

#7 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

HARP is some kind of device that can cause movement of tectonic plates o something, I'm not sure.

To be honest I don't believe the government or anyone from the elite.

Even the media is untrustworthy.

Good for you if you trust the government but I certainly don't. There are many things that has been hidden from us.

Yep.

I basically agree with everything Mashimaro has said. I don't see why we should trust the gov't when there are/were so many questionable events happening that the gov't can't give a straight answer for. The media will say anything to get the attention of people, and brainwash them to think one thing is true when it's really not. A good example is that war in Libya and how the media there is twisting the truth to turn civilians against the countries that are trying to help. I feel that the majority of people follow the media too closely, which is the reason why most of them think all of this is crazy. They are too occupied with music,fashion, TV, and other distractions to care about looking for evidence of something that may be.

You can live a happy peaceful life not knowing anything though.

Edited by Yabisi, 21 March 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#8 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:20 PM

Yes I agree with him as well. There are for sure things that the government is lying to us about and they could even be paying off the media to keep it quiet. Though god only knows how the media would find out.IMO as long as there is some form of higher power there will be deception to the people below it.

I'm not ready to jump in the conspiracy bandwagon just yet.There is some kind of evidence for both cases though.

It's in Nevada. :)

As for HAARP, you can easily find out what it is by Googling the word.

Ty hina chan :D

but from what i read HAARP is an atmospheric device used for radio signals and tracking things in the earth.. Like a sonar of sorts just amplified.
The thing is though the woman in the mentioned HAARP as the cause of the scalar clouds over japan before the incident but how could such a device cause such a big earthquake if it were real?

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 21 March 2011 - 01:28 PM.

#9 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

You can live a happy peaceful life not knowing anything though.

I agree with this. Ignorance is bliss . . . to a certain extent.

I'm no conspiracy junkie or anything, but there's no doubt the government is hiding A LOT of secrets from us, some of them are petty things, some are more severe that we may be disgusted to find out. I'm not trying to say we shouldn't trust the government because at the end of the day they are the ones holding the country together--and I speak only for Canada because I know there are corrupt government bodies out there. Regardless, it's safe to say the government is VERY, VERY powerful, they need not "pay off" the media---they control it.

You can't trust any media that's put out there, either. Generally, stories are either exaggerated and morphed to create more interest in the readers. Some stories aren't even published because you guessed it, the government doesn't want that information to leak. I PERSONALLY THINK it's really complicated and like Yabisi said you can live a happy life not knowing anything. It's good to question what you're being told but life is too complicated already. Life is short enjoy it while you can lol.

Edited by MrP, 21 March 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#10 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:29 AM

I'm one of those folks though who like to challenge authority, I live my life for that, I cannot be content on just being told things, I want to know like everything.

I know it's an impossible task, but as long as I'm alive I want to try and figure out the way everything works before I die. Of course I'll also have fun and all of that but I also take time to find things outside the media.

@MrP

Corruption occurs in every government, some more than others. In Canada the government is already heavily influenced, actually make that controlled, by the US government.

In fact even Canadian economy is slowly being taken over by US companies. The biggest blow to Canadianism was when an American bought Hudson's Bay Company - the company that basically started Canada through fur trade with the aboriginals years ago.

Also the Canadian Defense Minister had to lie/mask many things because the US government told them not to tell the public.

I mean the former Canadian Defense Minister admitted that the US government DO have aliens/extraterrestrials evidence but he was not allowed to say it when he was in office because the US government has so much influence...

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 22 March 2011 - 03:33 AM.

#11 MrP

MrP

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:31 AM

Well, Canada has always been heavily influenced by the US. IIRC the US makes up about 75% of Canada's foreign trade, anything that happens down there affects us too. Like someone once told me when the US sneezes Canada has to wipe their nose haha. Heavily influenced, yes, controlled? No. At the end of the day, Canada makes decisions for Canada. I have to say it is sad that the Hudson Bay company was sold to Americans but there are still plenty of Canadian companies out there TBH I don't remember anyone even caring when the Bay was bought out and I didn't even know about it until you mentioned it?

Aliens and E.T.s? Haha wow! That's amazing but I understand 100% why the defence minister wouldn't say anything about it---it's like a buddy system. If your friend told you secrets and asked you not to tell anyone, would you break that promise? No you wouldn't, unless you were a terrible friend. There is information that is specifically kept away from the public because y'all don't need to know.

#12 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

Even if it is a conspiracy, so be it. The world cannot run without people who governs it. And with people who governs, conspiracies are always there. They are after all, only human.

I'd say sure, get to know everything, figure them out. But why stress over them? Like MrP said, Life is too short, enjoy it!

I'd say if you like to challenge authority, Mashimaro-san, maybe you should help in the fight (lead) for equalities in america xD
Since, that too, is important to us hehe.

#13 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

I have a tendency to associate conspiracy theorists with people either with too much time on their hands or too much stress on their minds. Neither group should ever be taken completely seriously.

Personally, I believe in taking everything with a grain of salt, so to speak. The government lies of course. Only idiots would take 100% of what they say seriously. The media lies of course -not just because of censorship but also for the sake of ratings. As for online content, half the time it's just a collection of subjective opinion. You could argue that multiple sides of the truth ultimately add to a collective truth, but with such a vast range of options, how can one possibly go through all of them in order to find even a semblance of what could be considered 'truth'?

And I feel that Moon&Sunrise had quite a valid point. Proof. Where is the proof? Yes, it could be hidden and it could also be non-existant. If it is alright to question politicians and media, then it should be equally important to question conspiracy theorists. The alternative to one theory does not discredit it until that alternative provides indisputable proof. Without this, both theories are on equal grounds and should be treated as such.

Why do people not take conspiracy theorists seriously? I don't because usually their arguments consist of disjointed information, melded together with a less than concrete argument, followed by subjective and badly researched 'proof'. Take the first youtube video for example. This woman spouts so much, yet she is not an expert in any of the theories she presents. More importanly, people are psychologically prone to present/search for evidence that supports their theory. That is why people in general, not just the media or politicians, should not be trusted. A problem with conspiracy theorists is that they seem to believe that they are more trustworthy than other sources. Often they ask people to question one party, but at the same time, ask them to trust in their own opinion whole-heartedly. They don't say it in so many words, but when have you ever heard a conspiracy theorist doubt themself?

Asking questions is important. Searching for truth is important. Facets of truth can be found in subjective opinions from varying sources. But then a true desirer of truth would not stop there. It's one thing to listen to people and contemplate their opinions, it's another thing to go out there and conduct extensive research, careful to include all facets and not just the ones that sound more 'plausible'. As for this issue in Japan, show me a conspiracy theorist who a degree in geology, politics, philosophy, access to multiple sources of information, personal experience of issue at hand, etc etc --and I may believe them.

Until then, I reserve the right to hold an open opinion on the matter, not because I trust one or the other, but simply because nobody has offered any legible, indisputable proof.

I can't help but wonder if through all this, some people get so lost in the maze of conspiracy theories they forget to think about what happens once a truth is discovered. Is 'truth' worth the price of peace? For honestly, if we seek too hard and discover all truths, all that will beget is chaos.

#14 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hahaha I'd like to point out I don't really spend a lot of time on these things.

I just think they make interesting discussion.

Also I never state any of them as fact or anything, but it's nice to see how other people view things.

@Spring Sakura
There are actually University professors who are UFO-fanatics/Illuminati maniacs, conspiracy theorists.

I read of a university professor, who still teaches, and he has a belief that the US government was visited by Pleiadian aliens.

There is a former NASA astronaut who says the US government does have information on extraterrestrials, he died on 2004.

There are many other people of academia who believe that pop stars today are puppets for the Illuminati, etc.

Conspiracy theorists come from all walks of life - university professors, scientists, doctors, models, singers, etc.

There is a doctor who believes the WHO is planning on a major culling of the world population.

I'd like to say myself I believe in Aliens/UFO, but in no way do I associate any of that with my academic work, it is something I just read about, for interests and discussion.

If you ever to happen to comes across with me in real life, I can talk about almost anything, art, science, history, conspiracy, politics, etc.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 27 March 2011 - 12:07 PM.

#15 Airforce

Airforce

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:54 AM

I find it amusing when people come up with all these interesting theories, such as Lady GaGa/Jay-Z being devil worshipers etc.. on the basis of their music videos. And now... illuminati caused the earth quake? THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users