Photo

* 04.09.2011. * MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...! DREAMS COME TRUE...!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Lady Nextdoor

Lady Nextdoor

I know BoA*

• Partners
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

my pleasure,
I read this post with great interest ^ ^ Congratulations!

#32 bin.kendy

bin.kendy

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

BANG BANG BANG!!! Congrats for the first "handling" with our GODDESS. I've been jealous from you, at all. Damn, you're so lucky. OMG!!! But I want to know how was BoA at that time? ( Fashion, Eye-contact, Bags - Luggages, ...Maybe she brought books or sth like that on her hands. Amen )...Anyway, I'm so proud to be JumpingSouls BoA 4ever!!!

#33 Princess BoA

Princess BoA

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

my pleasure,
I read this post with great interest ^ ^ Congratulations!

thank you very much...! glad and happy that you read this...!!! : B)

#34 Princess BoA

Princess BoA

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

BANG BANG BANG!!! Congrats for the first "handling" with our GODDESS. I've been jealous from you, at all. Damn, you're so lucky. OMG!!! But I want to know how was BoA at that time? ( Fashion, Eye-contact, Bags - Luggages, ...Maybe she brought books or sth like that on her hands. Amen )...Anyway, I'm so proud to be JumpingSouls BoA 4ever!!!

thank you very much...! I'm so proud to be JumpingSouls BoA 4ever!!! too...!!!

in terms of fashion... BoA was wearing grey, BoA was wearing a black cap and BoA was wearing a mask covering the mouth and BoA had a ponytail... and the staff member and BoA combined had two huge rolling cars filled with luggages and bags... the person with BoA had to put the gifts and presents on top of the luggages on his cart... and eye contact was good... BoA lifted up her mask a bit to talk with me so i can hear more clearly and BoA was looking at me... hehehe... :rolleyes: :lol: :notworthy:

Edited by Princess BoA, 10 April 2011 - 06:56 PM.

#35 bin.kendy

bin.kendy

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

thank you very much...! I'm so proud to be JumpingSouls BoA 4ever!!! too...!!!

in terms of fashion... BoA was wearing grey, BoA was wearing a black cap and BoA was wearing a mask covering the mouth and BoA had a ponytail... and the staff member and BoA combined had two huge rolling cars filled with luggages and bags... the person with BoA had to put the gifts and presents on top of the luggages on his cart... and eye contact was good... BoA lifted up her mask a bit to talk with me so i can hear more clearly and BoA was looking at me... hehehe... :rolleyes: :lol: :notworthy:

Damn. I'm so envious my Princess BoA. She even lifted up her mask to talk to you more clearly, that makes me feel so :wub: , no surprised, BoA"s very kind & cute, right. Her fashion always inspire me as always & I think you're too. BoA need 2 cars to bring her stuffs, yay, I'm sure she'll be Torontto for a long time, you know. Thank you for giving her ur present, I bet she's very like it. I hope you'll care of her more & more, for example you can tweet for her some places to go & buy stuffs. Aigooo~ Sweet hugs for ya. Love you, Princess BoA. I wish I could were Torontto right now. Have fun & keep talking more about ur story. Ye ye ye. LMAO~

#36 milkyway;

milkyway;

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hi (; YOU'RE SUPER LUCKY! ♥ You get to see and talk to BoA (even if it's just for a short time) but nevertheless, that's an awesome experience! HAHA. It's a pity you couldn't take pictures with her! ;; but still, that's one amazing memory you could always reminisce (; BoA is so kind ^_____^ It's funny how she's surprised you knew it was her! kkk~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users