3 replies to this topic

#1 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

Today I was surfing in Eye Candy section and that question popped up in my head. I haven't seen her for a while...
Has she left BoAjjang or just MIA for a while since she's busy with life, school and stuff?
Any one / staff knows about her? :(

#2 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

It is the end of term and boanjel is in school (as far as I know). She has gotten on every so often, I have seen her reply to threads in the eye candy section.
She hasn't official announced that she is "leaving" so I expect that she is simply too busy at the moment to be on the internet.
I do know that she would greatly appreciate it if you helped her by trying to update the eye candy section with new BoA pictures and keep the place as organized as she made it.

#3 boanjel

boanjel

My family just disowned me!

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hello, thanks for your concern. I am still around and expect to resume BoAjjang responsibilities when I have the ability to. I currently am in school, working, and will be going abroad to work on a project, and so I do not have much time to update the forums, namely the Eye Candy section, as I wish to. I do come on once in a while, though, to moderate when I can. And I still do update my BoA image collection, so ask away in the request section. :]

I suppose I should try harder to update my Twitter, at the least?

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Thank you all for the answer. I'm peace at heart & mind now cuz it'd be really sad to not only but the whole forums :)
And yes, you should update your Twitter more often, boanjel ( I know your name but for some reason I like to call you by your ID, hope you don't mind :P ) :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users