27 replies to this topic

#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

We all know BoA is busy filming her movie, "COBU 3D", but last night, BoA had a different "role". While her fellow SMTown family members were performing in Paris, France, BoA was an audience member watching the live performance of "Glee Live! In Concert!" in Toronto. No update was made on her Twitter, declaring that she went and "had a good time" but from the images and video taken by Toronto blogger, Mr. Will-W, she seems to be having a wonderful time with her "COBU 3D" cast mates. Mr. Will-W reported that BoA was "cheering and laughing out loud, especially during The Warblers' performances of P!nk's Raise Your Glass and Katy Perry's Teenage Dream."

BoAjjangers, If you went to a non-BoA concert/performance and saw BoA in the audience, what would you guys do?

Credits:
Site: http://www.BoAjjang.com
News Update: Elmari (purederekhough.com) & Cori (BoAjjang.com)
Writer/Editor: Cori (BoAjjang.com)
News Source: Mr.Will-W's Blog

#2 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

She looks so happy at the concert. (:

The video makes me grin like a fool.
'PARTYING PARTYING YEAAAH!!'

Ouh, shes so cute ^^

#3 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

I'm so happy for BoA that she was able to go to this concert, be in the front row, have such great fun and not get bothered by people. I recently watched an old interview where she said that she liked being in the U.S. because she is able to some what have a normal life and go out and not get mobbed by people like I guess she does in Korea. I feel it's so hard for celebrities to enjoy the little things in public.

On the other hand, I saw this tweet of someone that was by the Cobu group that people kept going up to Derek and asking for pictures with him and he didn't get to really enjoy the concert. I wonder if that's why he left early, in addition, to go watch UFC. I know that Derek can still go out and do things, but he does get recognized a lot and people tweet that they saw him.

Anyways, if I saw BoA enjoying herself at a concert like this... I'd probably leave her alone and let her enjoy herself in peace. I'd be happy to just have had the opportunity to see her in person. Same with Derek. I wouldn't want to bother him when he's out with his friends. But don't get me wrong, I would love to meet him and tell him I'm a big fan.... :P

#4 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

^I know what you mean. I was very happy to see that BoA was enjoying herself, i mean VERY happy. I think she needed this. A chance to get away from Japanese and Korean fans. She gets the occasional "normal" life that she didn't get at 13. Since the age of 13, she has been a star and in the lime light. She went to school for a little while during and slightly after training, however she couldn't really enjoy being with her friends because she needed to go train in dancing, singing, and language after school.
She gets pieces of "normality" here and there.
I would have a hard time not approaching BoA, because I would just want to see if she remembered me from 2008. I am kind of proud of myself for not approaching Derek, however, I was on a mission to help find someone so...haha! But he had a nice group of people around him so I don't think I would have if I had the chance anyways. It was a treat to tell my mom though (she always roots for Derek on DWTS.)

#5 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

Me too. I would leave her alone since I understand that she wants some pieces of normal life. I would just stare at her instead of the show haha

#6 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

I also saw it before in facebook.. :D

Hmm,, if I saw BoA in someone concert as an audience,, I'll join w/ her while enjoying the concert + dancing together.. :lol:

#7 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:45 PM

I also saw it before in facebook.. :D

Hmm,, if I saw BoA in someone concert as an audience,, I'll join w/ her while enjoying the concert + dancing together.. :lol:

Me too! I'd make friends with her and enjoy the concert together.

#8 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Wow she looks so happy, and that makes me so happy :D

#9 sickx

sickx

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

why leave her alone when you can join her having fun? :D

great to see our queen enjoying some moment as a fangirl.such a rarity!

#10 vuong22

vuong22

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

omgg thats soo cool!!, im glad she got to enjoy herslef!!

#11 NikuZ

NikuZ

Forever Jumping in the Stars

• Members
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

Im so Glad she enjoy the Concert!! I Love the Pics and the video, are so Cute♥

#12 TiNkZx

TiNkZx

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

she looks so happy :D
and that makes me happy. teehee~

if i see her at a non-BoA perf... i'd probably sneak up to her and ask fo a photo :x

#13 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

So I found this video where you can see where the Cobu people (BoA, Derek, Nappytabs, Nick Gonzalez, Allison, and Tiffany) were sitting/standing. You can see them, but it's very brief and it's the very end of the video.

But I wanted to show you guys because they all looked like they were having a good time. Look towards the bottom right of the screen. BoA is definitely there standing in front of Derek, but she's so tiny too that it's not completely clear.

#14 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

♥nice hehe good to see our BoA is enjoying herself!!♥

Edited by coolgirl, 13 June 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#15 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

So I found this video where you can see where the Cobu people (BoA, Derek, Nappytabs, Nick Gonzalez, Allison, and Tiffany) were sitting/standing. You can see them, but it's very brief and it's the very end of the video.

But I wanted to show you guys because they all looked like they were having a good time. Look towards the bottom right of the screen. BoA is definitely there standing in front of Derek, but she's so tiny too that it's not completely clear.

That lucky guy beside BoA! BoA sang "I LOVE YOU!" to him, lucky! XD.

It's at 1:42, the bottom right of the screen on the audience.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 13 June 2011 - 09:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users