27 replies to this topic

#1 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Derek Hough? BoA? Kissing? International entertainment gossip website "Too FAB" released a photo from behind the set of "COBU 3D" on June 24th of "Dancing With The Star" Derek Hough kissing a "mystery woman." The gossip site writes, "Who is Derek Hough kissing? Mystery woman revealed!"

"The last woman we heard Derek Hough was dating was Cheryl Cole -- but that's not who he was kissing last night in Canada.

The 'Dancing with the Stars' pro was caught locking lips with 24-year-old Korean popstar BoA Kwon, AKA the Queen of K-Pop.

The story behind the photos makes them much less scandalous though -- as the two were actually photographed on the set of their new movie, 'Cobu 3D.' According to IMDB, the movie revolves around 'A pair of star-crossed dancers in New York find themselves at the center of a bitter rivalry between their brothers' underground dance clubs.'"
(toofab)

BoA plays Aya, while Derek plays Donny. The two grow up in different environment, but eventually meet at an underground New York club. Aya and Donny first begins to hate each other, but are then put into a Romeo and Juliet situation as both of their brothers own rival clubs.

BoA and Derek Hough are nearly done with the "COBU 3D" filming. BoA has been very active on her Twitter as she updates her fans with several behind the scene photos. TVXQ's Yunho U-know will also make a special cameo in the film.

Check out some of the photos from "COBU 3D" below.

Credits:
Site: http://BoAjjang.com
News Update: Uni (BoAjjang.com)
Writer/Editor: Uni (BoAjjang.com)
News Source: Newsen and toofab

#2 Nyokou

Nyokou

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

OH MY GOSH! Well, I know I should have expected something like this but still... Somehow I find it hard to accept Boa kissing someone. Even if it's just for a movie. O__O Goodness... Thanks for sharing!

#3 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

I just have to say after spazzing about the kiss all day, BoA looks very beautiful in that particular scene. You can hardly see her entire face, but the expression itself is very . . . I dunno how to describe it.

*shrugs* It's so weird that in a couple of weeks we'll be spazzing about Japanese activities and wait a while to spazz again about COBU . . Lol

#4 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

I just have to say after spazzing about the kiss all day, BoA looks very beautiful in that particular scene. You can hardly see her entire face, but the expression itself is very . . . I dunno how to describe it.

*shrugs* It's so weird that in a couple of weeks we'll be spazzing about Japanese activities and wait a while to spazz again about COBU . . Lol

I hope you plan to recreate that moment, or before that moment in your drawings =3

#5 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

I hope you plan to recreate that moment, or before that moment in your drawings =3

Only if you desire it Cori, I would not mind at all to draw it XD Hehehe (Inside there is a fan screaming to draw the scenario. As I said before, I'm a sucker for romantic scenes.)

Edited by WeLuvUBoA-kiddo, 24 June 2011 - 07:57 PM.

#6 swtaznkandi

swtaznkandi

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

hehe, it's kinda cute. and boa's little nose is a little smushed! :)
can't wait to see the movie.

#7 MF Yong

MF Yong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

lol actually my hands are shaking when I saw the title and the photos...
I hope that BoA do enjoy those kisses [heartbreaking]

#8 bluewish

bluewish

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

It's kind of exciting (: I want to watch the movie already and see all the awesome dance routines T_T

"*shrugs* It's so weird that in a couple of weeks we'll be spazzing about Japanese activities and wait a while to spazz again about COBU . . Lol"

^This made me laugh hahaha :D

#9 InuBoA_Kwon

InuBoA_Kwon

BoA's First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

Hope we won't see "anything" in the future...
Aal izz well...

#10 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Can't wait to watch it!!! ♥BoA & Derek kissing is so cuteeee & sweet!!!♥

#11 EddwardMyName

EddwardMyName

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

really sad to see my future wife kissing another man :P LOL this movie is going to be amazing .

#12 estel

estel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

OMG!OMG!OMG!!! My eyes! My eyes! Can't believe I finally see BoA kissing :D
2012 it's still to looongggg......

#13 tini0531

tini0531

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:53 AM

wah.. can't wait for the movie.... kinda feel jealous... but oh well... love you boa... fighting!!!

#14 BeautyofAngel

BeautyofAngel

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

OMG, BoA is really kissing Derek, I can't believe in my eyes. That's a little shock with me. I can't get used to with this, hope there's nothing farther. I don't think I can take anymore :ph34r:

#15 Nobunaga Oda

Nobunaga Oda

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

hey, I wanted to kiss her :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users