3 replies to this topic

#1 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

Credits: AllKpop (original article here)

On June 24th, the Seoul, Youngdeungpo police revealed, “Hyun, the deceased motorcyclist involved in Daesung’s car accident, died from Daesung’s collision. As a result, the police will be making a dispatch to charge him without detention.”

On this day, the Youngdeungpo police held a press conference revealing their investigations and confirmed that there was only a 132-second window between the first accident and the collision with Daesung’s car. Hyun’s body was then dragged 28.8 metres down the road by Daesung’s car.

They revealed, “There was only about two minutes between his motorcycle accident and Daesung’s accident, so we have determined that Hyun did not die in that time frame. There were not a lot of cars on the road at that time and the speed limit was 60 km/h, but we discovered through the taxi’s video that he was speeding at 70 to 80 km/h.”

When asked to confirm whether there was a previous hit-and-run accident, police stated, “It has nothing to do with the case. There weren’t a lot of cars on the road at the time, and his alcohol level was 0.186. It has nothing to do with a hit-and-run.”

With confirmation that Hyun was killed by Daesung’s car, what Daesung will be charged for is currently unknown. The law states that he could be jailed for under five years, or pay a penalty of $20,000 USD.

The original article has pictures describing what happened.

I actually feel terrible for all those involved. It just goes to show that you should:

a ) never drink and driver

and

b ) never speed

What are your thoughts? What do you think will happen to Big Bang and Daesung now? And do you think he deserves to serve time for this?

#2 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

God. So much devastation when it comes to DUI. I hope this will be an example to others in Korea (and around the world) that driving while drunk isn't a good choice.

Ryan Dunn actually died from drinking and driving, but that not only puts you in danger but also the others around you.
I only hope for the best, I hope that they aren't paying more attention to his case then the previous "hit and run" before his accident solely due to him being a celebrity and having money. If that person hadn't hit the motorcyclist then this whole thing wouldn't have played out like it had.

#3 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:27 AM

So sad that Daesung will have to live with guilt... Hope he will be strong to go through this

#4 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

God. So much devastation when it comes to DUI. I hope this will be an example to others in Korea (and around the world) that driving while drunk isn't a good choice.

Ryan Dunn actually died from drinking and driving, but that not only puts you in danger but also the others around you.
I only hope for the best, I hope that they aren't paying more attention to his case then the previous "hit and run" before his accident solely due to him being a celebrity and having money. If that person hadn't hit the motorcyclist then this whole thing wouldn't have played out like it had.

Apparently there wasn't a hit-and-run before Daesung. The guy was so drunk he drove into a pole --literally. About two-three minutes later the Taxi and Daesung arrived. I mean, the guy drank, and Daesung sped. They both paid for it so dearly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users