Photo

ET to broadcast interview with Derek...and BoA tomorrow?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

PM me if you see it! I might have missed it, but I watched the thing 2 times @[email protected]

I didn't see anything. :( I guess I'll be watching ET the rest of the week until they show it. My friend said that we should check the ET website too because they usually have a headline of what they are going to air on the show that night.

#17 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Not E.T tonight T_T . When as quiz about "Dancing with the stars" popped up, I was like "Yay~ there it comes" but it was about Nicole :lol:
Anyway, hope it'll be on tomorrow :)

#18 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

I think is tonight..7.30 pm start for the ET Canada!! Can't wait to see BoA!! COBU 3D!! ^^

#19 MadeInTwenty

MadeInTwenty

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

^ I sure hope so! I totally forgot yesterday so today I get a second chance.

#20 zcanby

zcanby

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Oh this is way awesome! I was hoping they would talk more about BoA too...I mean she is the female lead. But hey, at least she's getting some exposure here in the States on a pretty well-known entertainment news show! BoA fighting!

#21 Joshorty

Joshorty

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

I missed out gahhh I was at a pool party when it showed up. No one has uploaded as of yet other than the preview clip from the day before. Having the film being filmed in Toronto, did ET Canada get its own bit? They're gonna rebroadcast the episode at 12:30pm but I might not be able to watch it 'cause I gotta go somewhere by then lol

#22 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

OKAY, I was tweeting with someone on twitter this morning who tweeted that the Cobu 3D segment will be on tonight (July 1). I asked her how she knew and she said she saw a commercial for Entertainment Tonight this morning and they showed footage from Cobu 3D, most likely the short preview we saw on Tuesday. This girl is from Texas, so that would be regular Entertainment Tonight.

In addition, I read some tweets that ET Canada will show the footage next week. So we might have two chances to catch it.

Set your DVRs anyway! LOL! Someone needs to catch this ant put it on youtube!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users