#1 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

Baek Jiyoung, BoA, and Yoon Mirae compete for last "Superstar K3" judge spot

Mnet's popular talent show series "Superstar" is in its third running season this year and has enlisted the help of Lee Seung Chul and Yoon Jongshin as their judges for this season. "Superstar K3" is set to air next month and the show is still looking for its third judge.

It has been reported that the producers of "Superstar K3" has narrowed down the 3rd judge to three well-known female Korean artists: BoA, Baek Jiyoung, and Yoon Mirae (also known as T or Tasha). The third judge has always been a talented female judge who is known for their vocal and dancing abilities as seen in "Superstar K1" with Lee Hyori and "Superstar K2" with Uhm Junghwa. In general, these judges have mostly focused on the contestants vocal style and performance.

It has been said that BoA is a strong candidate as the third judge due to her vocal and dancing prowess, as well as being the 1st generation of Kpop idols to break successfully overseas. However, the three big companies, JYP, SM, and YG Entertainment have announced their own global audition scheduled to air later in the year and there are possibilities that she will join that show instead due to her responsibilities to SM Entertainment.

Yoon Mirae is especially known for her rapping skills in addition to vocal and dancing skills. She previously made appearances on the first two seasons of "Superstar K." She has become a strong candidate as the third judge due to "Superstar K" global aspect.

Baek Jiyoung is known for her exceptional vocal skills brought on by her husky voice and she has had various experience with dance as she released various hit dance songs in the past. Her sense of humor seen on other variety shows she has been taking part in would add entertainment to "Superstar K."

"Superstar K3" is set to air its first episode on August 12th, in which the winner will be awarded the grand prize of approximately $470,000USD and $190,000USD for recording costs.

Credits:
Site: http://BoAjjang.com
Writer/Editor: Uni (BoAjjang.com)
News Source: Sports Korea, Koreaboo.com

#2 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

Okay so if she does this show it's like those other talent shows meaning she'll have to attend it continuously? My question is if they choose the third judge, when will the person be required to start showing up, like from this date to this date? I mean it sounds cool but if it's in the last half of this year Idk on her getting chosen, i think it might more convenient if she does the other bit between the three companies, the other show in the makes, I think soompi called it "surival star" or something.

But if she becomes the judge for Superstar K3 . . . i dunno if that would go well . . . schedule wise

Edited by WeLuvUBoA-kiddo, 14 July 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#3 foreverfriends

foreverfriends

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

It's quite interesting to know but I think in the end,BoA'll be busy in Japan and Yoon Mirae will be chosen as the third jude.

#4 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

I dont think that BoA will be the judge... However, its great to know that the broadcaster treasures BoA's appearance :D

#5 coolgirl

coolgirl

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

I don't think BoA will be the judge there...cause she maybe very busy for her Scheduled at Japan..for her 10th Anniversary album + up coming August Performances..Don't think she will be the judge there ;))

#6 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

So cool that she is considered! If SM is really thinking of doing a show like this as well, BoA will definitely join SM. I'm just happy to see her have activities again ^^

#7 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:13 PM

It'd be so cool to have BoA as a judge - she's not gonna be a 'tough' judge :lol: . This format of the judges board reminds me of American Idol, 2 males - 1 female . But it's very unlikely that BoA will be able to attend dues to her super busy schedule =/
But just wait n see :)

#8 zcanby

zcanby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Awesome! I'd love for her to have more Korean activities now that her movie shooting has wrapped up.

#9 wanderjunior~♪

wanderjunior~♪

/// 青空の下.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

she didn't get picked ;b i saw on allkpop that Yoon Mirae got picked. but! it seems reasonable she would go judge for the sm contest later on in the year.

#10 jessiep

jessiep

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

MNET often likes to use BoA's name to bring up the hype when we all know that BoA won't likely join this program. SMEnt and MNET haven't completely worked things out among themselves, what are they expecting? :)

#11 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

MNET often likes to use BoA's name to bring up the hype when we all know that BoA won't likely join this program. SMEnt and MNET haven't completely worked things out among themselves, what are they expecting? :)

When opportunity seems fit that's pretty much when Mnet brings her name into thought, but pretty much on any list they have, whether it's best dancers, best mr singers, or best duh duh duh, they always exclude her when she's a-shooing in the category. Haha, oh well either way I dunno if she has time for stuff like this at the moment anyway.

#12 EunHyuk<3

EunHyuk<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:46 AM

It would be cool if BoA was chosen as a judge and it would be interesting to see her on the show, but I have a strong feeling she won't be.
Doesn't she have her 10th anniversary in Japan coming up?
I think she'll be too busy to do this show, which is too bad!
I think Yoon Mirae will probably be chosen over Baek Jiyoung.

#13 Sakurada

Sakurada

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

I'm pretty sure she won't take part either ...she has her shows coming up and a new album to prepare with the promotions and everything, plus who knows if they're planning something for her 10th anniversary still!

Would be cool if she did do something different for once, though =P plus in Korea

#14 bin.kendy

bin.kendy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

BoA......................I want BoA to be on the competition....Huff!!!

#15 piaseee

piaseee

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:23 PM

I don't think that,BOA will be judged there.Personally I like her.

best rhinoplasty surgeon

Edited by piaseee, 12 August 2011 - 02:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users