6 replies to this topic

#1 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:05 PM

Is it just me or does BoA perform every single of her music music videos infront of a fan? :thumbsup:
Her hair always flies around.

Eg. Every Heart (all the time, even though she's supposed to be inside a cage), Jewel Song (in the part of her walking in the park), Shine We Are (the fan is subtle in this one)

#2 shinhryu

shinhryu

BoA* KNIGHT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 04:00 PM

wt..i don't think i seen every heart and jewel song of what ur talkin about b4.....

#3 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:22 PM

BoA was in a cage in "Every Heart"? Oh, I thought it was a house.

I think BoA likes to have her hair flying. hehehe, in all the videos I seen of her, her hair was always flying. Her hair was mostly down in all her vids huh? 'cept "My sweetie". Dang, her hair is long :thumbsup:

#4 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:27 PM

Yeah it was a house. Same thing... There isn't supposed to be wind in a house or a cage.

#5 sonvi

sonvi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:36 PM

the wind comes in the house when she opens the window...i think the fan is there for just effect and to keep her hair out of her face while she's dancing...either that or it's just a cheap way to keep her cool while she's doin the vidoes :thumbsup:

#6 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 09:24 PM

I think people think she looks pretty when there's wind blowing her hair. There's this thing about long hair waving around in today's culture that people seem to like... Just look at Celine Dion in the Titanic song...

#7 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 09:37 PM

Words Coming from a girl[hehe thats me, lol]....
I think that us girls like it when our hair flys because it's like how we try to act cute. [lol] Like u know in movies when a girl removes a mask, helmet or flips their hair and it goes all slow motion like?? lol yah, the slow-motion part is capturing every single moment revelaing the prettyness!! lol, or maybe it's just a trend now to have the hair flying.
Maybe the fan is just another way to make BoA look more pretty/cute/cool :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users