7 replies to this topic

#1 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

I got the chance to use an iPad today. A long-distance friend of mine has one, so I went to Wal-Mart to see what an iPad is like.

I checked out this site, then went to the forum, and guess what? None of the pics people post show up! Just the URL does, and then the URL isn't even clickable. This seems to be the case with the original iPad and the iPad2.

Just wanted to let you guys know about it, so you can try to figure out why this is happening, and hopefully be able to help iPad users see the lovely pics of BoA. :)

Thanks!

#2 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

Were you logged onto BoAjjang? I know that if you aren't logged on, you can't view the images in /img tags.

#3 hinachan

hinachan

• Members
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

Were you logged onto BoAjjang? I know that if you aren't logged on, you can't view the images in /img tags.

I just logged out of my BJJ account (on my PC), and I see what you mean about the images not showing up when you're not logged in...but the links are still clickable. With the iPad, if you're not logged in, the links are just plain text, and you have to copy and paste them into the address bar, to see them.

That's using the iPad Safari browser, BTW. I haven't tried any other browser on an iPad....

#4 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

It's the same for the iPhone. Has anyone ever tried to view an image from a non-Safari browser on an iPad or iPhone?

#5 hinachan

hinachan

• Members
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

It's the same for the iPhone. Has anyone ever tried to view an image from a non-Safari browser on an iPad or iPhone?

I haven't, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the iPhone has the same problems. I'm sure a real mobile browser would be much better than mobile Safari, LOL!

#6 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,233 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

I have the same problem on my iPod Touch. Sometimes I can't even copy the link so I can't paste it in another window /:

#7 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

I get images on the forum on my itouch o.O....I am logged in and everything. I went to the "cheer package" thread on my itouch and I was able to view the images of the jumping BoA balloons.

#8 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

I get images on the forum on my itouch o.O....I am logged in and everything. I went to the "cheer package" thread on my itouch and I was able to view the images of the jumping BoA balloons.

I did the same thing on my iPhone with Safari and connected to wi-fi. Everything was fine for me. The links are click-able and I was able to see the pics of the glowticks & balloons in my post. Just not mem's avatars and pics in siggies.
I didn't try it on 3G, but it should be the same, just the speed would be slower than wi-fi.

Edited by yunapolaris, 07 September 2011 - 09:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users