3 replies to this topic

#1 EddwardMyName

EddwardMyName

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

In 2004 this 13 year old girl released her first single " Get Out (Leave) " which was able to land her , her first #1 single in the US as well as making her the youngest solo artist to do so & months after her smash hit single she released her self-titled debut album JoJo which sold over 1 million copies in the Us & 3 million worldwide . The two years later JoJo released her next smash hit " Too Little Too Late " & like before she released her next album months later titled " The High Road " which sold over 500,000+ copies in the US & over 2 million worldwide , then the unexpected happened In trying to release her third Studio Album her record label gave her the hardest time so with no other choice JoJo sued her Label for $500,000 & any other troubles. She was then later signed to Interscope records & was planning to release " All I Want Is Everything " but due to the leaked tracks ( 25 to exact ) she cancelled the release of this album & re-titled it " Jumping Trains ". In 2010 she gave her fans a taste of the album by releasing a Mixtape titled " Can't Take That Away From me " which made fans more unpatient then FINALLY , JoJo gave her fans what they wanted when she released her buzz single " The Other Chick " & warned her fans this was not the first single but on August 29th she sent her first single " Disaster " from her new album to radio stations & is waiting to be released on iTunes.
please support JoJo's new album by downloading her new single & spreading the word she has returned.

-edd

#2 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

Wow I just heard the song Disaster and it's pretty awesome! :D Thanks for sharing!

#3 cheer_UP

cheer_UP

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:13 AM

thnks much on the update, i had no idea that all of that happened. I love love love that one song of hers called "Marvin's room (Cant do better)".

#4 your_sunshine

your_sunshine

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

She's not using her vocals to it's full ability x__x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users