349 replies to this topic

#166 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

WOOO!! It is going to be aired live!!!! :D Can't wait for that!!!

#167 bewitch

bewitch

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

I like Baek AhYeon and Son Mejin ^^

http://media.daum.ne...120115#38828447

#168 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

It'll be live ? Mmh it's gonna be interesting.
American Idol/x factor combo lol

#169 Kudaranai

Kudaranai

humany wumany

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

i seriously need to keep up, :/ I wish I had an actual channel to watch this on instead of broken up videos. Youtube hasn't been kind to me lately

http://www.youtube.com/user/oumae025

The person uploads other shows and stuff too but this is the channel that I subscribe when I don't have the time to dl the raws.

#170 t3_tien

t3_tien

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:06 AM

YAY BoA got Kim WooSung (the guy who sang "Live high" in his audition) and 2 little girls. I'm still sad that Park Jimin went to JYP T_______T
still watching :D

AND HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR BOAJJANGERS ~^.^~

Edited by t3_tien, 22 January 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#171 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

^lol

don't worry

Park Ji Min or any other contestants are not the companies' trainess yet
This casting round was that the contestants go to the respective company to train for 2 weeks with professionals, then come back to perform and compete with each other at the show later. next week epi BoA is going to personally train them at SM' building.

And because JYP can pick first, then YG, and the last is our BoA (rotation process), so JYP got Ji MIn

Doesn't mean Park Ji Min will debut under JYP.
Seem like in the end both companies want her, so it would depend on which company she like more. And I think she really like SM.

Edited by bokachu, 22 January 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#172 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

So BoA was the last to choose, no luck...
If Ji Min win I hope she'll choose SM ^^ They should have asked the contestants which company they prefer in those cases.

I also hope that next week's episode is the last one before live show, I'm getting tired of those casting episodes... I want them to compete and to be eliminated, it's too long and they are still too many contestants = =

Edited by saoji, 22 January 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#173 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

Oh my God!!! The performance is fantastic!!!

#174 boocmarc

boocmarc

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

# of contestants after casting round:
YG: 14
JYP: 11
SM: 12

Kpop Star is proving to be a lot more interesting than what I'd anticipated. It's so different from your usual "survival audtion" shows. We've got down-to-earth judges who truly care about the contestants (and not mean for no reason), we've also got super gifted people collaborating & competing! I found myself anticipating upcoming episodes!! the preview for next episode looks like fun because JYP, YG & its artists (I saw CL, Park Bom and Taeyang making guest appearances) as well as BoA will personally train them. they're so lucky!!

#175 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

for me BoA made nice and good decision. i think BoA did like that coz she may be thinking that... it just waste their talent and bright future as singer if they were separated. By doing like that, BoA may be want the 4 of them divided into 2 which are 2 went YG an another 2 went to JYP. But then. it still did not happened when JYP took 3 of them. This show really interesting. =)

#176 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

The other two are nothing without Ji Min or Michelle. BoA had no interest to take them apart.

Edited by saoji, 23 January 2012 - 08:26 AM.

#177 noshadow31

noshadow31

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

I also agree with u guys. BoA wants SuPearls to continue as a group. (I think she wants them to win and debut under SM as a group so that she can continue fangirling over them closely. LOL) and she knows they wanna be together. I really like her decision. ^^

I'm a little worried about the two weeks training though. Unlike JYP and Yang Hyunsuk, BoA doesn't have experiences coaching people. She might pale in comparison. and she picked a lot of younger contestants. It might be hard for the kids to show improvement in such a short period (it might be hard to teach kids in general). I think YG was so clever in casting the 2 western girls. It's very possible that he can make them grow so much in 2 weeks, making people think YG has excellent trainers.

or maybe things could be the opposite. the grownups might be so used to their old habits and take longer to absorb new techniques. :P I think I'm reading too much into things now so i'll stop. LOL

#178 kudo

kudo

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

^ ah..I don't think she's the only 1 coaching them..She probably only did it once..for filming purpose..

#179 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

BoA isn't alone to coach them, she has her SM click, this click who train real SM trainees and SM artists. Like YG will have help from big bang or 2ne1 members (maybe just for the tv though).

But 2 weeks is really short, it's more a way to promote companies than to see improvements I think, we already saw the style of each contestant and their voices, now they just need to have good songs/choreos and to train hard. Can we really have surprises ? Like maybe a not so good contestant will make an amazing performance ? And Michelle or Ji Min will be very bad ?

Waiting for the live ^^

Edited by saoji, 23 January 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#180 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

I believe that BoA will be a good coach. She has helped another girl on the show remember, and that girl changed and improved a lot just after one week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users