349 replies to this topic

#181 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

Are you sure BoA isn't training them all by herself?

You know in X Factor the judges train all their choices by themselves. Down to the clothes they wear and the stage, how the performance should go, etc. I imagine it to be very tiring, especially if you are an active singer-judge that has to go to performances and other commercial ventures then return to the studio to coach them.

Besides BoA literally has nothing to do music-career wise, actually I don't even know what she's doing other than COBU 3D, I'd imagine she would have plenty of time to coach them. Last thing I heard BoA was enjoying watching the Mentalist and Greys Anatomy XD.

Now I want to watch it to see what is BoA's talent as a producer for other artists.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 23 January 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#182 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:28 AM

YAY BoA got Kim WooSung (the guy who sang "Live high" in his audition) and 2 little girls. I'm still sad that Park Jimin went to JYP T_______T
still watching :D

AND HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR BOAJJANGERS ~^.^~

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I have a huge crush on WooSung so I'm happy I'll at least get to see more of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zht_1AF0krU

SUPEARLS SLAYS AGAIN. Ughh this group is just lsdjflskfj I cannot at their talent *___*

#183 bewitch

bewitch

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

BoA gets praised for her strong dedication to ‘K-Pop Star’ contestants

Posted Image

K-Pop Star‘ judge BoA is receiving high praise for her dedication in helping the show’s contestants despite her hectic personal schedule.

The singer has already adjusted her schedules in order to personally help the contestants with their practice. According to reports, BoA was supposed to attend a few schedules in Japan after wrapping up her reshoots for ‘COBU 3D‘ in Toronto. Yet as soon as the Hollywood project was over, BoA made a stop in Korea in order to check in on her team.

BoA, who made a surprise appearance at the SM Entertainment office, lead the contestants to the company’s recording studio for the first time and trained the newcomers, pointing out their flaws and giving important advice.

It’s been said that even during her 10-day stay in Canada, the singer kept close contact with the contestants through video messaging. BoA carefully examined if everyone was doing their assignments and made sure the training process was flowing smoothly.

An SM representative shared, “Prior to the start of ‘K-pop Star’, BoA diligently prepared beforehand by monitoring other audition programs. After watching the contestant’s extraordinary skills and efforts, even BoA has experienced something new as a singer. She is working to become a better judge and a better artist through this program.

Don’t miss the next episode of SBS ‘K-Pop Star’ on January 29th 6:30 p.m. KST!

cr. Allkpop

Good article ^^ This is the reason why I admired her a lot and can't stop love her

#184 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

She is indeed a perfectionist and a workaholic :D I love that

On a side note: I love her look in that photo.

Edited by 2boamystar, 27 January 2012 - 11:19 PM.

#185 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

^ yeah that the one of many reason why i love BoA so much..
her dedication and responsibility to her work is amazing...

btw someone upload this sweet vid
BoA Memorable Scenes from K-Pop Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6edtbyK9zn4

and
SBS Kpop Star Episode 9 Trailer(SBS K팝스타 9회 예고편)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs8m_swRXLA

Posted Image
cr:sbs K-Pop Star fb

KPOPSTAR ep8. YG&SM&JYP - About Castiong
youtube.com/watch?v=x1Wk109I4S0

Edited by usako, 27 January 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#186 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

Thanks for the Video of BoA memorable moments on the show. !!!

#187 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

This show is exactly like X-Factor. The judges have to train their own contestants, it reflects upon the judge if their contestants are not well trained. And yes there are singer-judges that fly across countries to perform or do other things and have to commit to training the contestants. It nothing that special really or anything new.

But we already know BoA is hard working, as usual.

Are you sure BoA isn't training them all by herself?

You know in X Factor the judges train all their choices by themselves. Down to the clothes they wear and the stage, how the performance should go, etc. I imagine it to be very tiring, especially if you are an active singer-judge that has to go to performances and other commercial ventures then return to the studio to coach them.

Besides BoA literally has nothing to do music-career wise, actually I don't even know what she's doing other than COBU 3D, I'd imagine she would have plenty of time to coach them. Last thing I heard BoA was enjoying watching the Mentalist and Greys Anatomy XD.

Now I want to watch it to see what is BoA's talent as a producer for other artists.

Edited by Mashimaro-san, 28 January 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#188 Yennie

Yennie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

^ Haha I hope BoA can learn to be a better producer for herself after all the experience from coaching her team (if the show is like x-factor - I don't watch K-pop star)

#189 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

soooooooo beautiful

#190 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

Okay I watched ep 9 and this time it seems that the 3 companies got to choose only 6 contestants each for casting.

BoA already chose 4 on this episode including Park Ji Min ^^

Edited by saoji, 29 January 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#191 Kudaranai

Kudaranai

humany wumany

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

Aw, I loved when she sang Be Be Your Love.

#192 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

So this time she got Park Ji Min???

#193 8Ribbon

8Ribbon

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

LOL Loved when she picked Ji Min, and the moment right after w/ YG.

YG: What a pity.
BoA: Got any complaints?
YG: I have complaints!

LOL. Sounds awkward translated that way, but basically he wanted to pick Ji Min. And BoA's all cute like, "Finally I get this opportunity!"

I can't wait. Hope it isn't just editing that made it look that way, but it seems like BoA's got some harsh words for Kim Na Yoon(who sang Fallin' in the first episode) again. The preview made it seem like their convo is going to go like this:

Spoiler

Love this show. Love the interactions among the judges, and also of course how much we're seeing of BoA in this new light! :D

#194 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

120129 kpop star - BoA singing "Be Be Your Love"

120129 kpop star - cute BoA

[Part 1/2] K-POP STAR BoA CUT, SM Ent Training (Episode 09 / Jan 29th, 2012)
youtube.com/watch?v=d70H0_JBLY8

[Part 2/2] K-POP STAR BoA CUT (Episode 09 / Jan 29th, 2012)
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ74e-YXVdw
CR:TheBoAVIDEO

#195 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

AHH! I love her on Kpopstar more and more! She's looking a lot better these days too! Every new episode, I feel like she is looking prettier xD Love her hair now! I prefer it straight haha. And that short excerpt was so <3 Way too short, I kind of wanted her to keep singing haha.

Edited by Kwcty6888, 30 January 2012 - 08:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users