349 replies to this topic

#196 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

I am really falling in love with this show! I gave it a try with the translations, then was waiting for the other episodes and i just got too antsy so I went on to watching without subs (and I am pleased to see how much Korean I actually know!)

This show just displays good talent, not everyone, but a hefty majority of the contestants are just...wow!

My favorites are Park JiMin, KimSooHwan, Baek JiOong, Michelle Lee, and Park JaeHyung (I think that is his name).
My least favorites are Kim NaYoon ( I have always had a weird feeling about her, then the scandal came up, even though those pictures look too professional to be candids, and then she started crying about, it seems, everything -_-; ) and Julie (People have been trying to imply that anyone that doesn't like her is either jealous or against her way of life. I have no problem with girls that dress up like guys and act like them, HELL, Amber from f(x) is one of my favorite Kpop stars. I just don't think she has anything special to be on the show. I was totally shocked when YG casted her and I cringed when her and Erin sang for YG, CL, Taeyang, Bom, and Daesung because it was just...wow. Embarrassing.)

I hope episode 10 does some weeding of the contestants, I know they can only pick 6, but I fear that they're going to get rid of the WRONG people to keep the meh people. Pick them for their talent, not just because they have a look or from a different country. That's a stupid reason to keep them.

#197 Kudaranai

Kudaranai

humany wumany

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'm in the minority because I actually like Kim Na Yoon, despite her crying, 'scandal', and whatever else. There's just something about her. She isn't without talent since she's made this far and I do hope she can make it to the end but it seems less and less likely. She hasn't been impressing the judges since her first performance. I'm still rooting for her though. Julie's so-so, she has a star quality looks about her but I neither root for her or wish she'd get eliminated. At this point, I don't want anyone eliminated since I feel like I got to know them and just wish them well, as silly as that sounds.

Of course, I also love Ji Min and Michelle, they're everyone's favorites though.

#198 boocmarc

boocmarc

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

they're going to eliminate half of the contestants by this week. 36 -> 18
I hope they eliminate Kim Na Yoon. I don't know why she even made it to the casting round. she really hasn't been stellar since her debut performance.
on the other hand...
I am rooting for the 3AM guys (congrats for passing the second casting round!), Park Ji Min, Lee Hae Yi, Michelle, and these two guys who play the guitar!! (they were picked by SM/BoA in the first round of casting audition)
new episode tmrw! yaaaay!

Edited by boocmarc, 04 February 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#199 Chibi_Mayu

Chibi_Mayu

Mahou Shoujo sparkles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

I can only keep up wholly until ep 4, mostly because I'm only subscribed to BoAnoss's subs for the show, but I have watched a few subbed snippets of the later eps like the SuPearls bit. I can't really judge Na Yoon yet, but on a shallow level she does come off to me as the snooty little princess type I've never get along with in uni.

I'm so far rooting for everyone in SuPearls, WooSung, that other guitar guy with the glasses. and the two piano girls that aren't Na Yoon. :P

And BoA's such a adorable judge. :wub: She's not your archetypal Paula Abdul judge because she has those icy comments once in a while and she does know how to hold her own ground and still she's able to maintain her sticky sweet image and she really is devoting her time with the show and the contestants. :3

Also, I watched the ep 9 BoA cut <3 omg BoA should start keeping her hair straight agaainnnn

Edited by Chibi_Mayu, 05 February 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#200 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

BoA reunited the SUPEARLS, omg. The ending was so touching.

I'm quite surprised about the 10th episode, many contestants were eliminated and we don't even saw their performances. But the best were kept. I'm glad. I'm just surprise for Kim Na yoon, she wasn't really good compared with others.

I really liked Beak Ah Yeon too, sad she isn't with SM this time, BoA can't take all of them xD

#201 boocmarc

boocmarc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

Posted Image

yay!!! 秀Pearls reunited!! <3 <3 <3 they're all taken by BoA this time, lolz.

next time, who will make it to the top 10?!! can't wait!

Edited by boocmarc, 05 February 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#202 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Wow even Michelle got casted into SM! :D SU PEARLS REUNITED!!
But I'm sad that Park Jae Hyung went into JYP..i wanted him to be in SM.

#203 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

Let us see how BoA can change the Pearls into Diamond in the next round :D

#204 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

wow.... interesting..i also wonder why kim na yoon still can survive???? for me that are other contestant that more capable than her should be in rather than her....hmmmm

#205 t3_tien

t3_tien

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

8/12 contestants from BoA's 1st team make it to be in the second team and that would be 8/18 contestants go to the 2nd casting team are from BoA's 1st team. I'm not making any sense here but I'm so proud =)) (and maybe crazy XD)

p/s: I love Ah Yeon sooooooooooo much and SuPearls, too

Edited by t3_tien, 06 February 2012 - 03:35 AM.

#206 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

OMG next eps. BoA so pretty...

Posted Image
CR:https://twitter.com/#!/sbs_indepth21/statuses/166441657938620417

#207 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:28 AM

^

Actually, The pic is a teaser for a SBS interview at 8:50pm tomorrow (Tuesday)

Edited by bokachu, 06 February 2012 - 07:35 AM.

#208 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

oh dear, she changed her hair style so quickly >"<

#209 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

plez...someone..i want to know whay she say.... :smartass:

#210 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

o_o She kind of reminds me of Krystal from f(x) in that second picture... Is it just me? @[email protected]

Edited by Kwcty6888, 06 February 2012 - 12:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users