1 reply to this topic

#1 BoA.No.1

BoA.No.1

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

Hellos! Sorry about this~ I couldn't edit the other thread's topic. Anyways, I also need help clarifying the first album, "BOA" from the BEST&USA 2cd+2dvd version. Not the USA release.
The difference that I've seen so far is:
- The best&usa jacket photos are darker and has more intensity than the US.
- Her name in the best&usa release doesn't reflect in light and makes a rainbow(it's just grey).
- I can't read the copyright claims on the best&usa, it's too sharp and very crisp.
- the best&USA disc is sharper, has a lighter contrast and the surface is rough.

Does anyone have a picture of their "BOA" from the BEST&USA, so I can compare? ^^ Thank yooou. I'm not sure if this goes here or in the general discussion. xD

Edited by BoA.No.1, 17 November 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

Hellos! Sorry about this~ I couldn't edit the other thread's topic. Anyways, I also need help clarifying the first album, "BOA" from the BEST&USA 2cd+2dvd version. Not the USA release.
The difference that I've seen so far is:
- The best&usa jacket photos are darker and has more intensity than the US.
- Her name in the best&usa release doesn't reflect in light and makes a rainbow(it's just grey).
- I can't read the copyright claims on the best&usa, it's too sharp and very crisp.
- the best&USA disc is sharper, has a lighter contrast and the surface is rough.

Does anyone have a picture of their "BOA" from the BEST&USA, so I can compare? ^^ Thank yooou. I'm not sure if this goes here or in the general discussion. xD

Here are the pics, the US ver is on top, the back covers are pretty much the same so I didn't take pic (I can if you really want them thou).

Posted Image

Posted Image

You are right on the differences
1- The cover on JAP ver is darker, BoA's face was zoomed in more on JAP ver also.
2- 'BoA' on JAP cover doesn't reflect & change color in light.
3- I can't read all of the copyright claim on JAP ver either, especially in light shade of pic, it looks like the label was pixelated.

And yes, you are correct when posting in here instead of General Chat becuz you asked for pictures :)

Edited by yunapolaris, 17 November 2011 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users