6 replies to this topic

#1 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

So I was browsing youtube in one of my massive stretches of boredom and the gods decided to grace me for I stumbled upon...... well Just check her out ;D

The girl is wonderful She has a lot of talent. Ik it might be odd this coming out of nowhere and all but This is the only singer that i've felt the need to support since BoA so I thought id try and bring her to peoples attention :0

So please If you don't like this song then check out one of her other videos. If you like her support her.
From what I've researched shes fairly new to the music scene and managed to snag a deal with some small time record label in her first few months after putting herself out there on youtube. She has an official website and she just released a song the other day. Not sure if it was written by her or not but I like it >.>; Just came up on iTunes not too long ago iirc its called : B-e-a-utiful

Again her name is Megan Nicole Check the girl out and sorry for spazzing all over the place @[email protected]

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 01 December 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#2 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

I love 'We Found Love' (: And her cover is just absolutely amazing. o_o; Like DANG- wow. That girl killed it. (:

I don't know which i like the better, her cover or the actual song xD

#3 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

I hate "We Found Love," but I like her voice. It's crystal clear unlike Rihanna's (and BoA's).
She's cute, too. I wish her the best of luck!

#4 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:33 PM

Ty guys for commenting :o
Her first ever song has something like 10 mill views after 4 months. That's pretty darn good for someone as un-famous or uh not as well known as she is(idk the word rofl)
but yea think she deserves some spotlight waaay more than some of the people that currently have it <_< *cough*Nicki minaj*cough*

She also when she covers songs removes any curses or anything remotely sexual and thats a BIG +++++++++++++ in my book lol B)

I love 'We Found Love' (: And her cover is just absolutely amazing. o_o; Like DANG- wow. That girl killed it. (:

I don't know which i like the better, her cover or the actual song xD

ROFL that's exactly what I thought at first DX But then i remembered Rihanna died her hair ugly red so I decided hers sucks

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 25 November 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#5 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:08 AM

I find her voice a little bit lack of variation. It sounds so bland and kind of boring.
But i do like the clear voice though.

#6 Moon&Sunrise

Moon&Sunrise

Love&Honesty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

I find her voice a little bit lack of variation. It sounds so bland and kind of boring.
But i do like the clear voice though.

I don't get it o-o; are you refering to her vocal range?

Also IDK why I didn't do it in the first place but I'm putting up her own original instead of one of her covers as I feel it would be more appropriate seeing as how she writes her own songs as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rvjfm5FYHM&list=LLo5V0PZrG2F2LIjmPK0Yo2A&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Edited by Moon&Sunrise, 01 December 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#7 kuity

kuity

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

I knew of her through this video:

Really hot and good singer too. Totally dig her. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users