3 replies to this topic

#1 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

so, I know its kinda insane and I know we dont support fake, but I hope any of you could help me on that :'C

Posted Image

does any of you have this logo with the opossum in HQ, HD or any bigger than that?

you probably know what I'm planning, but the original is 250 dollars on ebay and its women t-shirt, this used to be the boys one but theres is none on ebay anymore :C and if I had the money I would already be wearing this T-shirt lol but I don't so I'm planning doing my own, but I sure need the image to be huge to at least feel adorable <3

oh, I would love the back part either, although I guess that one would be easier to make on Photoshop lmao

Posted Image

#2 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

I don't have it in HQ, but why don't you try drawing it yourself? It would be more personal and you wouldn't feel so much like you were making a fake T-Shirt. You could even put your favorite BoA song instead of Lose Your Mind. I really don't support ripping off designers...even if that designer is Ed Hardy =/

#3 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

my boyfriend gave me a t shirt with some BoA stuff, I will show it later. But, yeah, you gave me a good idea. I do love this design, i dont support rip offs neither

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:21 AM

so, I know its kinda insane and I know we dont support fake, but I hope any of you could help me on that :'C

Posted Image

does any of you have this logo with the opossum in HQ, HD or any bigger than that?

you probably know what I'm planning, but the original is 250 dollars on ebay and its women t-shirt, this used to be the boys one but theres is none on ebay anymore :C and if I had the money I would already be wearing this T-shirt lol but I don't so I'm planning doing my own, but I sure need the image to be huge to at least feel adorable <3

oh, I would love the back part either, although I guess that one would be easier to make on Photoshop lmao

Posted Image

Hye I feel you girl ;) I was so desperate to have the MIT(20) hat-tee set that I drew them myself :lol:. I tried draw one of those E.H t-shirt and even the hat before, but I...gave up :lol: , the design is really complicated to duplicate, too many details .__. Trust me, it's not as easy as it looks, the text is not a problem but the logo badge, forget about it =.=.
The hat is a no-go too, because it is embroidered, not printed. There was one BoA E.H hat on eBay for $300 ! :blink: It's nuts !

And I agree with Cori, I love E.H, especially the hats, but they are rip-offs for real. Try to design & draw one yourself would be a lot better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users