4 replies to this topic

#1 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

[I know that you guys might hate me by now cuz I complain so much, I'm sorry , can't help it :P]

So in the old version, in any topic, there will be a little scroll-down box where you can jump to other threads without having to get back to the main page, e.g. while I was in a topic in BoA*Chat, I can use that box and jump to Members Creation without going back to main page 'BoAjjang Forums' then go to Creation. You know what I'm talking about?
I don't see that in our new version any more :(, or do I miss something here? . It was one of my favorite function cuz it's really convenient & fast to navigate thru the forum.

Edited by yunapolaris, 11 January 2012 - 09:19 AM.

#2 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

It's a new version of the forums, so it's okay to ask questions and so forth :P Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play around with the previous version of the forums so I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry :(

I mainly just replied to say it's okay to "complain," which I'm taking as questions to learn how to navigate the new version lol

#3 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

It's a new version of the forums, so it's okay to ask questions and so forth :P Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play around with the previous version of the forums so I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry :(

I mainly just replied to say it's okay to "complain," which I'm taking as questions to learn how to navigate the new version lol

Firstly, thank you for making me feel better, since I felt like I was a pain in the *ss with these questions :P
And here some pictures of the feature I was talking about. The pics are taken from a vBulletin board, but BoAjjang had it too in the previous version.

So, I was in a topic with the quick reply box as you see here:
Posted Image
And you can see the "Forum Jump" box. When I click on the upside down arrow, it will show a list of all threads/boxes in forum, and I go directly to the box I want without having to get out of the topic I'm current in.

Posted Image

---------------------
:offtopic: I know it's off topic, but is it me or the forum lags sometimes? =/ It loaded very slow sometimes, or even froze and I occasionally got the "504 Bad gate way" or time out.

Edited by yunapolaris, 13 January 2012 - 12:35 AM.

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

No news on this topic ? :(

#5 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

Ha! I've found what I have been looking for!!! It's called 'Quick Navigation' in this new format and it's next to the 'View New Content' tab at the top right corner :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users