3 replies to this topic

#1 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Like a whole picture for her Korean discography, Japanese, and English. Yes, I do want them separate. Maybe a Gif of each category? Thanks!

Oh and, any picture of BoA saying "The Official BoA Thread at 6theory"

Thank you ^_^

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

It's pretty easy to do it yourself. Just go to google or even right in her discography in BoAjjang website, just save those pics in your computer then using photoshop or any photo editor you're comfy with to put them together. It's a very easy task.

For the gif, you should request in the 'Members Creation' section, because "The Official BoA Thread at 6theory" gotta be fan-made, it's not an official release from BoA :)

#3 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

Can you guys help me revise the BoA official thread by me on 6theory? I wanna make it look great! Tell me what you think...rate it from 1-10
http://www.6theory.c...l-boa보아-thread/

I mainly want to change her discography (The section with all the album covers and pictures from Wikipedia with their track listings) Can my fellow Jumping BoAs help me?

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

Can you guys help me revise the BoA official thread by me on 6theory? I wanna make it look great! Tell me what you think...rate it from 1-10
http://www.6theory.c...C%95%84-thread/

I mainly want to change her discography (The section with all the album covers and pictures from Wikipedia with their track listings) Can my fellow Jumping BoAs help me?

The only I would add to it is the full list of Japanese singles, Korean Singles, also the DVDs should include her live tour DVDs .
And it'd be easier to navigate if the title of each section, i.e 'Japanese albums', got a bigger size & a stand-out color like red or orange or sth like that.
Other than those, I think the discography looks great :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users