My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo: ah thx u ask me..totally forgot about the credit
i got from @BoAtheKOREA twitter https://twitter.com/...4470657/photo/1
that pic definitely caps from new trailer eps 9...see closely at 00:17

Edited by usako, 27 January 2012 - 03:07 AM.

#62 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:58 PM

I was on AKP cause I was waiting for SNSD's performance on Letterman (yeah.. I have no life), and I saw BoA at the top of the "Idols who've aged badly" thread. hahaha
Considering that there were several idols from all different companies listed, the people there are NOT haters... a lot of them were even sympathetic ("11 years in the industry will make anyone look bad," "SM overworks," etc)... but yeah, most people thought she was in her 30s.. even 40. The picture posted was from SBS Kpop Star, so you can't blame the blonde hair, heavy makeup routine again. :\
TBH I can't believe she's 25 sometimes.

#63 MadeInTwenty

MadeInTwenty

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

^ Reading through that thread was a little depressing =/

until...

I dunno. BoA is still hot IMO

B) I've seen all I need to see.

No but really, that kind of topic...ugh.

#64 happy!

happy!

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

I keep on looking at BoA's photos and found that her face shape seems to change a bit in 2010 till now..I think it's because she getting too thin nowadays..but sometimes, I'm thinking if she did plastic surgery on her face shape or sth in 2010 or 2011, but than I thought that she didn't hv time to do that as she had to promote in Korea and Japan..I just want to know what you guys think...

#65 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

answer: photoshop
she looks fine to me in kpop star.

#66 jakmehoff

jakmehoff

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

yea.. don't believe photos. or even video as it can make you look fatter or skinnier.
trust your eyes when the person is right in front of you ;)

#67 WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

WeLuvUBoA-kiddo

• Hiatus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:32 AM

I have monitored her facial shape from 10's pictures (I would definitely say she had no time especially since she had two deal with both Identity and Hurricane Venus), but when you lose even the slightest amount of weight from your face it shows. Though on the latest bits of Kpopstar, 10 and up, I think she's been recovering her fullness and glow in the face.

Edited by WeLuvUBoA-kiddo, 23 February 2012 - 07:33 AM.

#68 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Bad photoshop usually makes the face look thinner, she looked like normal BoA on Kpop star.

#69 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

No, BoA does NOT look normal on Kpop Star. Her face is sunken in.

Let's compare:
BoA on Kpop Star: Posted Image

BoA before 2010: Posted Image

I agree with you, happy! Look at how much fuller her face was! Her face has gone from a square-ish shape to an oval... it's kind of scary how much thinner it is nowadays. Sometimes, I think that she did some stuff because I have never seen such a big change in any celebrity (unless the change was acquired through surgery)-- but if she did get surgery, that was the biggest waste of money. Her looks have taken a nosedive for the worse, and a lot of it has to do with the face shape change.

Edited by MOTOWAYohsixfive, 23 February 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#70 saoji

saoji

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

I don't see the difference. Except she looks really chubby on the third pic, it's kinda ridiculous lol.

Edited by saoji, 23 February 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#71 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

If you look at her recent Harper's Bazar photoshoot, her face looks fuller.

#72 monay23

monay23

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

Frankly, I think having to debate someone's face shape change is ridiculous, but oh well, part of being a celebrity is people obsessively analyzing how they look each time they go out. She looks fine to me.

#73 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

^^ I totally agree with you. BoA is special because of her talent, not because her face was shaped this way or that way.

#74 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

[Don't even know why I even reply to this topic, but oh well :rolleyes: ]

BoA before 2010: I agree with you, happy! Look at how much fuller her face was! Her face has gone from a square-ish shape to an oval... it's kind of scary how much thinner it is nowadays.

^ I don't agree with you. BoA's face was never in square shape. Her face is perfect oval-shape. And you can't compare her face thru the pics, because from different angle, the face will look slightly different, plus, before 2010, she was a little chubbier than lately. Back then 2001 or so, her face was almost round-shape, but only because she was cutely chubby. Then around 2004, she got really skinny, her face was kinda lengthy oval, also the same in Hurricane Venus era. Now she gains back a little bit of precious weight, after shooting the movie.
So if BoA did something to her face, she probably had to do it more than 3 times to go back and forth between round-square-oval ?? Doesn't even make any sense :rolleyes:
I sometimes "suspect" that she did some surgery on her nose, but I'm not sure, make up nowadays is beyond my vision B)
Anyway, just another topic to chit chat on to spare time, cuz no matter how she looks, we love her for the artist she is, for who she is, not for her look, right? :)
*stole the idea from Adele's saying* BoA & her music pleases our ears & our hearts, not our eyes.

Edited by yunapolaris, 23 February 2012 - 07:50 PM.

#75 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

I don't see any change in her face shape actually. She looks wonderful on K-pop star

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users