6 replies to this topic

#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

I am an avid Tumblr fan. I have noticed that there aren't very many BoA related gifs on the site, funny or just tribunal.

This thread will be for BoA related gifs. (Member made or not. If you have NOT made the gif, please give proper credit. If credit is not given, the gif in the post will be deleted and you will be warned)

Posted Image

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

oh, so these are like the thread of macro we have in here, but gifs instead of still pictures right? So how about the regular ones like these >>> http://www.boajjang....ndex.php?id=253, will those count in this topic, Cori?

The 'U mad bro?' is funny, btw :lol:

#3 Cori

Cori

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Yes. You can post any type of BoA gif. I just hate putting "BoA gif" into search and literally getting 5 posts...and none of them are special =/...

Thanks haha! I was making a photoset of her Bad Drive performance and I noticed that little bit and thought of that phrase instantly xD!

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

^ I have a small collection of her GIFs, but none of them has captions =/ , they are just funny/cute scene cut from the videos. I will upload them soon anyway :D

I'm impressed that you could have 5 posts out of the search "BoA gif" :o, because I had none using those key words, can't search anything have less than 4 letters :lol: . Oh wait, did you mean searching in Google?

#5 Cori

Cori

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

^I meant searching via Tumblr.

#6 candyvora

candyvora

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi ^^ i'm one of old members who doesn't remember my password so i make another account...
I'm Cindy, @faktaBoA's owner... I often share anything pertaining BoA at my twitter @candyvora...

Lets be friend guys^^

<------ Oh yeah this is my gif that i showed here for the first time^^ *pointing at my avatar*

#7 candyvora

candyvora

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

http://forums.boajja...photo-73032.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tumblr, gif, BoA, gifs, moving image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users