#17 boakwon_forever

boakwon_forever

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

I've been listening to BoA for 10 years, holy cow I just realized! LOL
I started listening to her music when I was 10 and now I'm 20!

I first heard BoA's songs when my cousin was playing games and listening to music. I heard Every Heart, Amazing Kiss, Dreams Come True, and No.1. And then I asked who sang all those songs and she said 'BoA'. So then I went hope and searched up a bunch of songs and listened to them and I just loved every single one of her songs. And I've been listening to her ever since. I've met people who have told me that it's just a phase, and that I'd get over it, there's no way she could be the best singer of all time and I was lying when I said she'd by my fav forever. But they were wrong; she still fills up all of the space on my ipod, I have my youtube playlists of different BoA tours and favourite music videos. She's still No.1 in my heart (:

#18 v_lynx

v_lynx

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

I first listened to BoA's song in 2001 and fell in love right away..
Wow.. It's been (more than) 10 years..

#19 OneLuv

OneLuv

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

I first heard of BoA back in 2001 I think, but I just saw her in a korean magazine article. I stopped listening to kpop during that time so I never really listened to her songs. It wasnt until 2010 when her MV for Possibility came out...then I went BoA crazy. I live in the US and sadly did not know BoA released a US album. But I feel that I will be forever her fan.

#20 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

I started to listen to BoA's songs in 2003 so it's now 10 years from that~
10 years as BoA fan *^o^*
the first song that I listened to was "Listen to my heart" but i don't remember very well if it was in Japanese or in English..so i started to looking for about her cos since that moment I thought she was going to be something international kk

#21 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

I listen to BoA since 2010. But I the first time I ever heard a BoA's song was in 2004. I just didn't downloaded her songs or anything like this. So... Not a long time, but I love her and her voice anyway!

#22 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

I've listened to BoA ever since Inu-Yasha (every heart era) - I forgot when was that lol. It's been THAT long omg! :P
-Became a hardcore fan only after her No.1 song, but did look her up and downloaded her stuff since every heart

Edited by kitzutsuita, 25 August 2012 - 12:24 AM.

#23 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

I don't even know who BoA is. I just thought this was a site where people could discuss things that was on their mind.. oops lol :oops:

#24 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

^ LOL..this is a fan forum for BoA (a south korean female solo artist)
It's never too late to get to know BoA :) She's a great artist.

#25 BoA.No.1

BoA.No.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Atlantis Princess ish I guess. I discovered her during that time, but wasn't interested until several months later. xD

#26 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

I want to say somewhere around 2002-2004 (I joined BoAjjang in 2004) so almost 10 years now!

#27 chnob

chnob

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

around 10 years i guess? since her first album ID;peace B

#28 ichigoXIII

ichigoXIII

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

10 years. damn...thinking back. listening to every heart after watching inuyasaha every week felt like paradise. even for an eight year old.

#29 your_sunshine

your_sunshine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Back when I started playing Final Fantasy X-2, I found out about Koda Kumi, who was my introduction to the Japanese music world. Then I found out about Ayumi Hamasaki...then I heard about a Korean singer named BoA who sung in Japanese. It was around 2006, and I listened to her BEST OF SOUL album, and I was hooked :-)

#30 Roly Poly

Roly Poly

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

2007, 2008...? Around THE FACE release, so that makes it...5 years, ha, ha? Wow. Not as long as other people, ESPECIALLY those who have been there for her since the beginning, but ever since, I have been a HUGE admirer. She is the important one on my K-pop list, if I even one. Before, she was the only one who I listened to. Other than that, I have only listened to T-ARA here and there, some BEAST, and only a few other random songs. I am ALL about BoA - she is my No.1. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users