38 replies to this topic

#31 Boa tinky

Boa tinky

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

When I didn't even know who and how 'BoA' looks like, her "Key of Heart" caught my attention straight away!...Apparently, not her angel looks that brought me to her, but her vocals and personality that made me stay with her, forever!

My craziness towards BoA and tvxq lasted for ages and I guess it will never fade =')

#32 * Yumi

* Yumi

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

I remember a friend's older brother introduced me to BoA through a CD. It was so nice of him and I've been in "love" with KPOP since. I wonder if I still have that CD somewhere.. Probably not. (We) Moved around too much.

#33 Pol2ns7al2

Pol2ns7al2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

I was trying to be open-minded about kpop since I was listening to cpop and jpop. BoA was one of Ayumi Hamasaki's related artists on last.fm so I forced myself to listen to some of her top scrobbled songs lol (didn't like them because of the engrish). I didn't enter the worship-BoA-phase until everlasting.

#34 Coreax

Coreax

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Being born and raised in Kentucky of the United States, foreign music is a scarce media here. Fortunately (and like many others), InuYasha introduced me to BoA in 2005 with Every Heart when I was but 11 years old. So I've been listening to her for 8 years now at the good old age of 19. Since 2005, she has been and will always be my No.1 and its amazing to see how much we have both grown since then. I have all of her discography digitally with a current 368 songs. I am so glad to have found her!

#35 obeast215

obeast215

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

The first Jpop song I ever heard was Make a Secret in 2005.  BoA, ironically enough being Korean got me into Jpop, which led me to Anime and JDrama, to Kpop and KDrama, to all kinds of cultural things I never knew about.  BoA is an amazing person.  Happy happy days.

#36 kurobara478

kurobara478

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Since 2001 with first Kpop album and song ID; Peace B

#37 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

since 2003... with the english version of listen to my heart

#38 TailofHappiness

TailofHappiness

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

I've been listening to her for 'bout 3-4 years.

My sister was asking me if I listened to her & I said no.

Then I was doing "independent research" & clicked Key of Heart.

It was love at first song.  ^_^

#39 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

I'm not exactly sure. I do remember that it was around when she released the Made in Twenty album or the singles from that album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users