26 replies to this topic

#1 Masahide

Masahide

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

Singer BoA showed her interest in joining MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘.

On the August 25th episode of ‘We Got Married’, the staff members visited waiting rooms of music shows and concerts to cast a new couple for the show.

BoA seemed a bit interested in being cast as she shyly stated, “I can do everything required for the show.”

She also claimed that she meets all the requirements, which include being single, never cheating on his or her partner, being okay with not wearing shoe insoles to increase height, and being able to show his or her candid and truthful self to the public.

Regarding the requirement of being fine with not wearing shoe insoles, BoA hesitated on agreeing, but then brought laughter by reluctantly saying, “Well… I guess I have no choice but to not wear it.” The reason why those appearing on the show are asked whether they are okay without height-boosting insoles is because the filming requires many indoor scenes in newlywed houses (shoes aren’t worn inside the home in Korea).

In related news, Super Junior‘s Ryeowook claimed that if he were to get ‘married’ for the show, he’d want his partner to be a member from A Pink, while Sungmin mentioned that he’d want to be partnered up with Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, and SHINee’s Key picked BoA.

http://www.allkpop.c...-we-got-married

#2 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

I really hope the WGM crew casts her and she agrees to join the show. It would be interesting for us, fans to see a new side of her.
Although it's just a fake marriage, at least BoA wouldn't feel so lonely and could have someone to care for her :) She might just end up with the guy as a real couple!

#3 void03

void03

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

Would be nice.. but don't want her to be over worked too much to be honest. She already has the audition show recordings to do for the next few months, then some Japan activities by the end of the year with Only One and probably those yearly Christmas concerts. Don't forget the SMTOWN Concerts.

#4 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

wooh really??
haha curious... I said it before in a post..

#5 linus22

linus22

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

Would be nice.. but don't want her to be over worked too much to be honest. She already has the audition show recordings to do for the next few months, then some Japan activities by the end of the year with Only One and probably those yearly Christmas concerts. Don't forget the SMTOWN Concerts.

true that, she really has a tight schedule for the year ! Hope she get much rest and keep rocking :)

#6 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

I remember she saying that she will no longer join any variety show after Running Man because it was so tiring :D

I will not complain if she joins WGM :D I want her with Yunho! That couple will definitely attract a lot of attention! from both fans

#7 m_hero

m_hero

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

I think wgm recording schedule is pretty relaxing and casual since the casts will be able to decide what they wanted to do with their partner.

If she is going to partner up with yunho i'll be more than happy but i dont think that they will put a couple off the same company.

#8 xabbiey

xabbiey

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Honestly i really want to watch her more in variety show , like what we already seen in running man that she was rarely aplear in variety show, so this is a great chance for her to appear more also to train her variety skill, it would be great if boa also have a great ability in variety and maybe it will increase her fan too IMHO hehe

#9 seekaixuan

seekaixuan

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

ahhhh.. totally looking forward t next week's WGM. Hopefully i'll see her as the new couple!

#10 kitzutsuita

kitzutsuita

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

^^ same here especially with yunho! lol

#11 diamond_heart

diamond_heart

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

uwahhh BoA on "we got married" ? that will be awesome especially if she's teamed up with Yunho :3

#12 estel

estel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

I wish to see YunBoA couple too....but I heard cassiopeia didn't agree Yunho with BoA. Too bad :(.

#13 cathy_chen

cathy_chen

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

I remember she saying that she will no longer join any variety show after Running Man because it was so tiring :D

I will not complain if she joins WGM :D I want her with Yunho! That couple will definitely attract a lot of attention! from both fans

if i am not wrong, she said she didn't want to be on variety show becoz everytime she talked, she made the scene awkward
:)

#14 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't know if would feel happy or not if BoA be in this variety show...
but i think can be good for her...

but it's true that in WGM can't be couple of the same company? or was it just the circustances?

#15 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

Regarding the requirement of being fine with not wearing shoe insoles, BoA hesitated on agreeing, but then brought laughter by reluctantly saying, “Well… I guess I have no choice but to not wear it.” The reason why those appearing on the show are asked whether they are okay without height-boosting insoles is because the filming requires many indoor scenes in newlywed houses (shoes aren’t worn inside the home in Korea).

Ok is it me or this 'rule' really dumb? Who wears high-heels shoes in the house anyway!? Like when you are comfortably laying in the couch watching TV, in PJs, are you wearing a pair of high-heels or a pair of slippers? :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's be fun to see BoA and Key on this show, even they look like sister and brother :lol:
BoA & Yunho would be a better choice! I'd love to see how much the YunBo haters are gonna hate it *evil laugh*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users