#1 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

POPULAR

I read in the paper today that 50,000 animals had been tested on in my country. That is disgusting and I hate animal testing and I wish scientists or whoever is testing on animals to stop because it's heart breaking and disgusting and I am totally against it! They are hurting poor innocent animals and it's wrong!

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

I do love animals.
However To gain something, we gotta sacrifice something else. In order to make sure a product/medicine is safe for human being, they gotta test it first. What else can they test it on besides animals who have a similar biological structure with human being?
I'm not saying that it's right but it's one of the things where we gotta do what we gotta do for the sake of our own kind.

#3 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

But animals are totally different to human beings. They react differently etc etc. I don't really mind if its rats cause we got enough of them anyway but they experiment on puppies and cats and the pictures of how they do it or sad. Would you let them experiment on your dog to see if something was safe? I hate animal testing and they don't deserve it. If they want to test something out then they should test it on themselves.

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

There are animals that are very similar to human being. And they do tests on human being, but after testin on animals.
And it's kinda subjective and biased to say it's ok in rats and not on cats or dogs, don't you think? They are all animals, rats can reproduce, so can cats and dogs.
It's sad and unfair for the animals, but it's just the chain of life, like lions hunt the antelopes and kill them so that the lions can survive.
Human being are selfish species, you know. They would never sacrifice their own kind. It's just our nature, sadly.
If you have to sacrifice you dog in order to save, God forbid, your mom, will you do it?
And let's me clear myself, all I was talking about is for necessary tests like vaccine or medicine, not some stupid stuff like shampoo that needed to be tested on animals. Now that's is big no no.

#5 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

When I say it's ok for rats to be experimented on, it's because we have too many of them and they spread diseases and I would sacrifice my dog for my mom's life because she is a good person and that's why I'm pretty much against animal testing, because they use it for shampoo and crap like that. Sorry if I wasn't that clear about that.

#6 Baco__

Baco__

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:17 AM

well, that's a big and serious discussion, right? I mean, in one side there are us: against animal testing for cosmetics, but still buying cosmetics. there are us, against animal violence and still eating fois gras and a lot of torture-like foods (and I'm not even counting the fact that even "normal" food is heavily tortured before their death, just watch a lot of PETAs videos or even some discovery channel's documentaries on animal suffering). it is disgusting. but we support it.

what should we do to stop this? kill our own food or even eat a dead corpse (ones that we didn't caused death, I mean). test chemicals in our heads, skin, eyes, teeth, nails, hair or organs to master the knowledge about the adverse effects they could cause. when we start to think it gets a little deeper, our guilt grow a little, right? I mean, would we do this to ourselves? I don't about you, but I can't even look to a dead animal when I see one (and doesn't matter if it was runned over by a car or just died cause it was old). How in the world could I kill?! and the drug/cosmetic tests I can't even.... the results I could achieve would be near the ones people who uses krokodil have (google it, it's a drug, kind of a relative of heroin, but I alert: the images are gross). Everything we eat, do, wear or use is somewhat made of an animal. lipsticks are made of fish (and other stuff), cars, belts, shoes, leather in general, you never know when it's fake or not.

But it's a relief to animal protectors there's human testing aswell, Kayles7! don't worry, our race is so sick that they choose inhabitated areas of poor countries and test drugs in them and just dump the bodies anywhere. it happens a lot in Africa or even in South America, I don't doubt. Look for a movie called "Constant Gardner". It shows a world most people don't know or are aware of, but just don't care 'cause it's easier to pretend it's just fiction and go on with our happy lives (already full of personal trouble, right? I'm included, of course).

it's not news: they test on animals, everybody knows that. testing on children suffering of aids that won't live as much as your golden fish is just another "comprehensible" level on drugs test.

What saddens me the most is that there are real people trying to bring this out and governments just don't do nothing, 'cause they are really earning money from this. corruption is everywhere and most of people I know is too busy shipping kpop stars or creating theories about T-ara.

I agree with yunapolaris in one point: it's a matter of surviving. not wild survive, though. it's not only a matter of food anymore. health and beauty joined the rank and I can't blame it. I mean, who supports any one not using shampoo or soaps? I don't.

(If I didn't made myself clear: I'm against the usage of animal fur, leather or any part of an animal as a cloth, and highly against animal or human testing or torture. I just can't control the world and I'm too coward to leave my life and fight against the big ones, 'cause I'd get killed anyway and no one would ever notice)

Edited by Baco__, 03 September 2012 - 08:30 AM.

#7 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

well, that's a big and serious discussion, right? I mean, in one side there are us: against animal testing for cosmetics, but still buying cosmetics. there are us, against animal violence and still eating fois gras and a lot of torture-like foods (and I'm not even counting the fact that even "normal" food is heavily tortured before their death, just watch a lot of PETAs videos or even some discovery channel's documentaries on animal suffering). it is disgusting. but we support it.

what should we do to stop this? kill our own food or even eat a dead corpse (ones that we didn't caused death, I mean). test chemicals in our heads, skin, eyes, teeth, nails, hair or organs to master the knowledge about the adverse effects they could cause. when we start to think it gets a little deeper, our guilt grow a little, right? I mean, would we do this to ourselves? I don't about you, but I can't even look to a dead animal when I see one (and doesn't matter if it was runned over by a car or just died cause it was old). How in the world could I kill?! and the drug/cosmetic tests I can't even.... the results I could achieve would be near the ones people who uses krokodil have (google it, it's a drug, kind of a relative of heroin, but I alert: the images are gross). Everything we eat, do, wear or use is somewhat made of an animal. lipsticks are made of fish (and other stuff), cars, belts, shoes, leather in general, you never know when it's fake or not.

But it's a relief to animal protectors there's human testing aswell, Kayles7! don't worry, our race is so sick that they choose inhabitated areas of poor countries and test drugs in them and just dump the bodies anywhere. it happens a lot in Africa or even in South America, I don't doubt. Look for a movie called "Constant Gardner". It shows a world most people don't know or are aware of, but just don't care 'cause it's easier to pretend it's just fiction and go on with our happy lives (already full of personal trouble, right? I'm included, of course).

it's not news: they test on animals, everybody knows that. testing on children suffering of aids that won't live as much as your golden fish is just another "comprehensible" level on drugs test.

What saddens me the most is that there are real people trying to bring this out and governments just don't do nothing, 'cause they are really earning money from this. corruption is everywhere and most of people I know is too busy shipping kpop stars or creating theories about T-ara.

I agree with yunapolaris in one point: it's a matter of surviving. not wild survive, though. it's not only a matter of food anymore. health and beauty joined the rank and I can't blame it. I mean, who supports any one not using shampoo or soaps? I don't.

(If I didn't made myself clear: I'm against the usage of animal fur, leather or any part of an animal as a cloth, and highly against animal or human testing or torture. I just can't control the world and I'm too coward to leave my life and fight against the big ones, 'cause I'd get killed anyway and no one would ever notice)

I'd notice! ^-^ lol. and thank you for all your information... o.o" it's gonna be hard to store it all in my little mind lol but I hate animal testing etc and I hate hunters who kill animals for there fur, horns etc. Isn't sheeps wool good enough for you people?!

#8 linus22

linus22

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

Unfortunately, these things are unavoidable although I'm pretty much against it also ! I guess you'll never realize what you've lost until you lost it :P

#9 Kayles7

Kayles7

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

That is totally true but so very sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users