Photo

BoA ranked No.2 as a potential producer (voted by Idols)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

BoA is voted at No.2 for a potential successful producer.
Jun-Hyung and Gi-Kwang of BEAST, Niel, L.Joe and Chun-Ji of Teen Top, Eun-Hyuk of Super Junior, Seung-Yeon, Nicole and Ji-Yeong of KARA voted for BoA!

#2 wwteng

wwteng

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Who is No 1?

#3 celbel

celbel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:23 AM

no 1 is g-dragon yes?

#4 xabbiey

xabbiey

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

I dont know that she also has a good ability as a producer , could you give some song produced by her ? But i believe that boa will neverleave music world

#5 8Ribbon

8Ribbon

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Haha I actually kinda hope BoA goes into photography after her singing career. ^^

But I guess I can also see her as the next big producer in the way of LSM, YG, and JYP. (:

#6 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

^ I don't think so. She can write some songs but no way she can produce a lot of songs like LSM, JYP or YG. I am happy that she can write songs for herself, and that's it. She does not have to write songs for other people :D

#7 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

Haha I actually kinda hope BoA goes into photography after her singing career. ^^

But I guess I can also see her as the next big producer in the way of LSM, YG, and JYP. (:

^ I don't think so. She can write some songs but no way she can produce a lot of songs like LSM, JYP or YG. I am happy that she can write songs for herself, and that's it. She does not have to write songs for other people :D

Producer's job in Korea doesn't mean writing music. LSM/ YG don't compose music, but still are the biggest producers in the industry

#8 Zanarkand

Zanarkand

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

^ That's very true, LSM, YG & JYP are the biggest contenders because of their past achievements in the industry. They don't need to make the music to know how the business aspects of it work.
And I definitely agree with the idols that voted for her, she definitely has the potential to help pick/teach future idol successors. K-POP Star proved that.

Edited by Zanarkand, 21 September 2012 - 11:16 AM.

#9 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

I think her comments on K-Pop Star show a future successful producer. She knows what the public wants, she knows how to improve the artist to achieve their max ability, she knows what it takes to become a star. I really hope that in her later years she starts her own label and recruits and trains artists (kinda like a female JYP), passing on her wisdom and knowledge of the industry. Plus it would be nice to see a female boss in the K-pop label market :smartass:

#10 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

I think her comments on K-Pop Star show a future successful producer. She knows what the public wants, she knows how to improve the artist to achieve their max ability, she knows what it takes to become a star. I really hope that in her later years she starts her own label and recruits and trains artists (kinda like a female JYP), passing on her wisdom and knowledge of the industry. Plus it would be nice to see a female boss in the K-pop label market :smartass:

It would be, but let's be honest here. If she really knew what the public wants, her Japanese career wouldn't be int he toilet. And if she knew how to improve an artist, she wouldn't have let her own vocal abilities slide to the point where she sounds like she's 15 instead of in her mid-20's. She would, instead, be enlisting a vocal coach to help her get rid of the bad singing habits she's picked up (inhaling too sharply while singing, whining/nasal vocals). She's too good of a singer--amazing, even--and it kills me that she's not living up to her potential, when it would take so little for her to reclaim that potential.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users