Photo

Twitter New Rules!! Good News or Bad News?!

BoA twitter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sindyas

sindyas

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

This is a MUST-READ especially fangirls/fanboys!
Fans use twitter to communicate with their idols but....
Posted Image

I'm happy that BoA will never see evil mentions from antis, but truthfully, I'm a bit sad bcs my/our mentions will never reach to BoA unless she follows us TvT

Whats your opinion?

#2 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Twitter always bothered me to begin with and now this! It's like those unnecessary facebook and youtube updates/changes. Just when you get used to something, they go ahead and mess with it. :bash:

On BoA's note though, I agree, it has its pros and cons. IMO, it's somewhat of a good change actually. I mean, like you said, at least this way she won't see those hate/hurtful comments by antis/trolls or whomever. And as far as her fans 'reaching' her goes, well there are many other ways for us to show our
love and support for her (or in other terms, basically 'connect' with her) :thumbsup:.

Mehhh.. I don't know what I'm talking about lol, it's way too late for me to be thinking straight. :huh:

#3 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

So, who ever posted that note got the wrong information. @boakwonstricter & I have tried, I unfollowed her, then she mentioned me, but the mention still showed up in my '@Connect' tab. That means if BoA clicks on her Connect tab, she will see all of the mentions @BoAkwon .
I think the one posted the note got confused with the Text message notofications.

Mentions and replies
Only from people I follow From anyone

^ If you set up text message notifications, you can choose for Twitter to send you a SMS when some one mention you or just from people whom you follow.
BoA wouldn't set hers to 'From anyone' for sure cuz she probably will receive 1,000 messages a day. It's annoying, trust me!

Bottom line, keep on tweeting :lol: !

This is a MUST-READ especially fangirls/fanboys!
Fans use twitter to communicate with their idols but....
I'm happy that BoA will never see evil mentions from antis, but truthfully, I'm a bit sad bcs my/our mentions will never reach to BoA unless she follows us TvT

Whats your opinion?

^ where did you get this note from, by the way ?

#4 -K0K0-

-K0K0-

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Or this ^. . . I was also thinking for a min there that this note might not even be legit (unless this change hasn't taken affect just yet).

Thanks for the explanation, Vic. We can still reach her, Cindy... so no worries. :)

#5 sindyas

sindyas

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Oh this only for mobile-twitter-mode. Twitter-web is still the same. Idk why twitter doing this to their client... Tskkk.
I got this from @ELFishics, @WorldwideELFs, etc...

#6 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Oh this only for mobile-twitter-mode.

what do you mean by this? Does it mean the Twitter app for the Twitter thru Text Message ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users