Photo

BoA's future albums going for USB availability?

Tail of Hope USB Limited Edition Only One

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aznboichillz

aznboichillz

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

In the past, BoA released a USB version in "Only One (Limited Edition)". This June, BoA will release another USB version on the new single "Tail Of Hope." Do you think BoA's next album will also release in CD's, DVD's, and in USB?

#2 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

It would be nice but I doubt it because of file size or some other kind of technical stuff :)

#3 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Ayumi Hamasaki kind of started this trend but I don't think it will catch on, I haven't seen other popular artists do this (yet).

#4 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

I doubt it. Even though they were trending today, it doesn't mean that each and every artist will do that kind of promotion or package for the album.

#5 vartan

vartan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

i hope not. cause only soul member can get them
and it take effort to go round the system to get the usb version.

#6 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

^ You can get them here :)
https://www.facebook.../JapanHomeMaker
If there are going to be USB versions they will post them on their page and you can choose how many you want :) This is how I got my USB versions of Only One :)

#7 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

^ You can get them here :)
https://www.facebook.../JapanHomeMaker
If there are going to be USB versions they will post them on their page and you can choose how many you want :) This is how I got my USB versions of Only One :)

i got my usb copy from karen also
but i they should give more additional content, previously only one theres no additional content
which makes me consider if i should get both usb for tails of hope not.

#8 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

^ Did you buy the "set of 3"? This included the CD+DVD, USB Type A and USB Type B editions. If you only bought one or 2 of the 3 you wouldn't get the bonus content.

I bought all 3 editions and I got all this plus a code to activate the dance video.
Posted Image

#9 vartan

vartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:32 AM

^ Did you buy the "set of 3"? This included the CD+DVD, USB Type A and USB Type B editions. If you only bought one or 2 of the 3 you wouldn't get the bonus content.

I bought all 3 editions and I got all this plus a code to activate the dance video.
Posted Image

yup i bought the set of three. i mean additional content in the USB.

#10 keepsgettinbetter

keepsgettinbetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

When I heard that Only One would have a USB single I was hoping they would be like Ayumi's USB releases, I was underwhelmed tbh. I would like to see her album have a USB format, and also in the PlayButton format. Avex have been using these lately so I can't see why they wouldn't try it out with BoA too, especially given the fact that they are making use of them for her singles.

It would be nice but I doubt it because of file size or some other kind of technical stuff :)

I don't think that would be an issue, as somebody already pointed out Ayumi Hamasaki has released her last few albums as a USB. It's also been done by Kylie and Lady Gaga. You can actually fit more onto a USB than a CD.
some photos of USB albums

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tail of Hope, USB, Limited Edition, Only One

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users