18 replies to this topic

#16 Frazz

Frazz

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

I think it's rude. She choose to be famous and be a public person. She's a role model for most people. If you're a role model, act like one.
If you're ignoring your fans, you will get the payment back.
And I see it this way: She's not famous in Europe YET! If she ever wants to have an international career, she can better act normal.
She's not a Mariah Carey or a Whitney Houston. She should have been honored that people in Italy recognized here. And if she's nice to those fans, her start would have been better (even for a European market).

Don't forget: She has a movie coming up this September?
She lost many fans in Italy right now who are not going to watch that movie (and will boycott more things of her) .
That's a lost chance.

That's how I see it. It's not her personality, it's just not a professional move she made,

Are YOU "professional" all the time or are there times where you just want to be you?
She signed up to be an entertainer. And she has MORE than fulfilled her side of that bargain. BTW the reason that stalkers are called "fans" is because it's short for "fanatic" ;)

#17 Frazz

Frazz

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

What does she have to do, wear a disguise every time she wants to take a vacation and just let her hair down and be a girl named Boa?
Italian, or any other nationality, fans...get over yourselves.
She is not your property. She is not a robot. She deserves time to herself. Please understand and honor that.

#18 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

Caddie In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

I'd probably be to scared to approach her and just be happy that I saw her at all but if I was confident enough to approach her I would apologise for disturbing her and ask for a photo or an autograph. If she declines, she declines. Like I said I'd be happy that I saw her at all.

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 13 September 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#19 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

I guess some fans don't really understand that being a famous singer does not make you peoples' property. She's allowed to say no... And do what she wants. It's not like she's killing puppies or doing something that would influence people in a bad way anyway...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users