^ you can see the translation in the Announcements & News part

#17 happy!

happy!

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

i found a chinese translation and comment on twitter http://twtkr.olleh.c...?long_id=L1XAw5 (the original one is from a korean fan and it's then translate into chinese by @BoAKwon8611 i think, anyways, here is the link of the chinese translation))
it says that originally the fan account thatAndrea Ferrari wrote is quite neutral and theres no bashing and that BoA wave out of politeness and move seats becuz she wants she want to escape from them..it also says that BoA originally did explain to the fans that she went their with her friends and hope that they can understand her....but it turns out that this incident became a big one on those K-pop fan site and community and people kept on spreading this piece of news and it turns out that the part where BoA explained to them is neglected and only "and so" is left and it made BoA seem very rude and people start bashing BoA on twitter with italian and stuff..........................................but i think there is really some misunderstanding or some others fans are trying to make use of this incident to hurt BoA...

Edited by happy!, 11 May 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#18 kishill

kishill

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

well most of us know BoA isn't really that polite and kind with fans when shes not working. thats just her..

at the very least i think she could have said no, sorry. or smiled. the shooing part was really bad on her friend.

honestly if she was having a private time, posting photos on twitter is creating her own trouble. she has fans all over the world if she doesnt want people stalking, she should have not posted anything to began with.

Edited by kishill, 11 May 2013 - 08:36 PM.

#19 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

really? she not so polite to her fans when she does not working? I thought she friendly as I hv perception that she happy go-luckly-person.
for this issue, she human being at all..how can she 24/7, 365 day a year always smile to the people she does not know at all. Put in this way, if your are hard working person, and one day you said to your boss that I want vacation. Then, during vacation, your boss call to discuss about a task. how you feel? This is the same happen to BoA. BoA is hard working person, so she just want to leave popularity thing that she had for awhile. And at that time ..maybe she just want be ordinary person that hv fun with friends during holiday and may be also she does not expected people will recognize her at that time.

Edited by lanalaidin, 11 May 2013 - 08:58 PM.

#20 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

OMG..some of u guys still thinking that idol/artist is 100% perfect&nice...can't do something wrong...no one is perfect in this world including BoA or another artist/idol/celebrity..she is human after all..she is not God or angel (lol even angel can become devil-lucifer..aah just ignore this)..even she is nice and good person in real life is not guarantee she can do nice all the time...
Example: like me, ppl around me know that i'm nice person, but when someone disturbing me when i hv lunch, i'm so mad with them.so i can rude to them too..

U guys remember when papa YG said that BoA will easily mad when she hungry? and he told kpop star crew to give her food if she angry..lol..

Btw i already seen alot celebrity in this world do something rude to her fans more than BoA..lol i just give 3 from 10 of her rudeness..

*sorry for my bad english..

#21 kishill

kishill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

I've met her once personally and seen her a few times recording. in my own opinion, she is not that friendly to people she doesnt know. its normal and okay to be ilke that i think.

but since she is a celebrity she shouldnt post her whereabouts especially with photos if she doesnt want to be followed. i think she could have smiled. but then again, thats just her...

its just me, i'm leaning more to the italian translation

#22 happy!

happy!

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

at the very least i think she could have said no, sorry. or smiled. the shooing part was really bad on her friend.

well, the chinese translation of another fan account did say that she explained to those fans at that time and if she did,i dont think that is rude, but when the incident is spreaded out, that part is lost. (i dont know its true or maybe i misund the fanaccount but it says so)

also, even if she didnt,maybe she wasnt comfortable, i agree with usako, its hard to only have one expression and mood every second of the day, normal people who are nice can be rude at times too, that doen't necessarily make them fake, its just perfectly normal

Edited by happy!, 11 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#23 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Well she is human after all like a lot of you guys said. And i'm sure we all know BoA isn't those typical idols that smile and give fan service all the time. Also, i don't think this fan account is very reliable for us to comment too much.
Here's a very in-depth explanation of BoA's personality that was written by a very good friend of mine. (WeLuvUBoA-kiddo)
http://mellow-rabbit...nd-introversion

Edited by JustinPerky, 11 May 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#24 nilvesse

nilvesse

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

some of u mentioned that she posted a tweet in response..? it's all in Korean so can anyone translate? im kinda curious now

http://www.boajjang.com/

#25 Nyokou

Nyokou

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

What did they expect? They actively went out to stalk her... it's creepy. I will never understand why international fans do that and think they're any better than Korean sasaengs. Plus it's not like they personally know you if you just randomly go up and start talking to them while they're trying to live their private lives. They don't know you, they don't know if you're an effing maniac or something, you know? Do people need to be reminded of what happened to John Lennon ffs? Or Selena? I'd be like BoA too knowing what has happened when crazy fans try to get to close. Even if these fans in particular aren't 'crazy', BoA doesn't know them anyway or what they're like. :rolleyes: Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Nyokou, 12 May 2013 - 01:15 AM.

#26 Princess BoA

Princess BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

I read the Chinese translation... and wanted to add something... ok... first they located where BoA was...then shouted BoA...!!! got BoA's attention so then BoA wave her hand... BoA waving his her hand. and walking again.. photos are evident of that... that means or nonverbal language of saying goodbye... but then according to the tweet... when BoA went into the café... BoA noticed that they were taking photos of them (as photos are leaked out): once again evident of that... BoA knew that they were taking photos... but BoA pretended that she didn't know... so BoA switched to sit on another table... which tells you it is a sign of avoiding (trying to avoid them from taking photos)... or that it makes BoA feel uncomfortable and a message of stop taking pictures...!!! but they didn't stop... so after BoA and her friends with a traveller's guide went out of the café... and they approached BoA... asking for signatures and autographs... BoA did explain that it was a personal trip so please understand...!!! (exclamation on my part)...

#27 Princess BoA

Princess BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

but seriously I am tired of all these bashing and hateful comments about BoA...!!! either if it is from the perspective of other fandoms or in the case... so called "BoA fans" ... seriously when you get a chance to see BoA... isn't that enough... aren't not lucky enough... don't take that for granted...!!! does taking a photograph with BoA or receiving signatures that important...??? and if you don't get what you want... you can completely start a riot or protest and just say all these hateful comments... w/e they say or bash about BoA... learn some respect...!!! and just simply because of something like this... (not from a first person point of view...) or actually witness what happened... people can become completely disappointed or disappointed at someone that they follow or care about for so long and don't even think about from their perspective and understand... why they don't think about in a first person point of view first...!!!

Edited by Princess BoA, 12 May 2013 - 02:11 AM.

#28 stufi105

stufi105

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

I don't know where this chinese translation you're talking about is coming from but the one that I translated it's from the private account of the girl that was together with Andrea Ferrari. It was just the two of them that day. As I said I don't really believe things went exactly like they said but we should rely on reliable sources. Does anyone have the screencap written in italian of this other fan account? I want to read it :( I can't find it on his twitter because he switched it on private.

#29 kishill

kishill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

The eng translated one might be exaggerated, and the one in chinese might also have been a fan trying to protect BoA. Either way i guess we can only decide for ourselves on this matter since the original italian one is nowhere to be found.

#30 *mij*

*mij*

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

She said something like: next time visit as a singer?

So you just have to wave with a big paycheck and she will smile to you and be cheerfull. When she's on a holliday she just doesn't look at you?

No thanks.

Edited by *mij*, 12 May 2013 - 05:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users