Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
cr: boakwon/vivahanyoung

(Supposed) Filming location:
Posted Image

Okay, so BoA's currently in Paris and she's filming for something. It could be for a magazine shoot or the upcoming drama... but I'm HOPING it's for a new song/album.

Her stylist Han Young instagrammed a picture of a crown... let's do some math: Crown + BoA = Queen of K-pop. A possible comeback perhaps?

The last time she traveled to another country (Italy) (Saipan) she was filming for Tail of Hope. Am I getting my hopes up? LOL. BoA's schedule seems to be super packed (drama shooting, upcoming performances [quincy jones concert], and k-pop star 3) so I don't think she'll have time for an album. But then again she's been releasing her last few korean albums around july-august, and August is approaching. TT.TT

WHAT'S SHE DOING IN PARIS?!

Edited by superlita, 31 July 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#2 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

KDJFHSDFIHFIJG HAVE NO IDEA. WANT NEW THINGS FROM HER (I should stop being such a demanding person LOL)

#3 Roly Poly

Roly Poly

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Didn't something reveal that she's having a comeback in August? It was a list of all SM artists saying when their comebacks were gonna be...but I'm not sure if it meant this year or next year. I, too, hope that it's a new album. The last one was too small! I want a new full album of BoA's voice!!!! Thay would be heaven for my ears!!!!!!!!!! Since that has not happened in quite a while in Japan OR Korea... -_- BoA's current works are really great, so I can't wait for the next album, even if this isn't it. =(

Edited by Roly Poly, 27 July 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#4 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Maybe this is the new japanese song of her for this coming fall.. she talk about this last time on her fan meeting during the 'Tail of Hope' release day.. idk.. i'm just guessing.. ahehe.. ^_^

Edited by jiro_ejlr, 15 August 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#5 BrazilianJumping

BrazilianJumping

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

It's probably a new photoshoot...

#6 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

^You never know~ BoA posted a video when she was doing a photoshoot for Only One and at the time we thought nothing of it (besides the fact that she looked gorgeous), then a few months later... bam She announces her comeback.

But... the possibility of her trip relating to a new Korean Album is slim L(, because the waiting period for Only One after H.V was two years, and if she follows the release pattern then there will definitely be a new album next year instead of this year.

Also, the August comeback date was rumored for BoA and SM already has a roster lined up for next month into September. f(x) just made their comeback this week and exo will follow w/ a repackaged album this coming week. They'll cross promote for a good month (which has created tension amongst the two fandoms...), have their goodbye stages, and f(x) will most likely return w/ a repackaged album in September or October.

but I'm still hoping...

#7 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

The last time she traveled to another country (Italy) she was filming for Tail of Hope. Am I getting my hopes up? LOL. BoA's schedule seems to be super packed (drama shooting, upcoming performances [quincy jones concert], and k-pop star 3) so I don't think she'll have time for an album. But then again she's been releasing her last few korean albums around july-august, and August is approaching. TT.TT

WHAT'S SHE DOING IN PARIS?!

Tail of Hope was filming in Saipan, not Italy.

The trip in Italy was her holiday.

#8 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Fingers crossed for a comeback!

#9 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Maybe a Japanese album photoshoot? Nah...

#10 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

@bokachu: you're right :P

Posted Image

BoA's make-up artist Jung Saem Mool tweeted this picture, she is also in Paris...
According to her they spent 14 hours shooting "something". Must be special if they flew her out there.

*coughcough

Energetic MV Shoot
Posted Image

San-fran Gay Pride Festival
Posted Image

Athena Shoot at SM Town LIVE
Posted Image

She's also done BoA's make-up for a bunch of magazine shoots and events, but most (if not all) of them were Korea bound.

Edited by superlita, 28 July 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#11 usako

usako

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

i think they shooting for new CF..

Edited by usako, 28 July 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#12 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

I'm hoping it's new music also! And that the August comeback rumour is true! She had kpop star last year also and still managed to release an album. I know she's got the drama as well, but it's only 2 episodes so shouldn't take up more than a couple of weeks right? So here's to hoping for a late August comeback for our BoA!

#13 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

this makes me soooo curious, i cant wait for it... whatever it is it will be great im sure :D boa never dissapoints me, she puts so much effort in her work

#14 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

^^yess, hoping badly~~ And I don't think they'll start recording Kpop Star 3 until later this year or early next year since casting auditions for the TV broadcast ends mid September, so there's room...

BoA (well, part of the back of her head) in Jung Saem Mool's instagram update:
Posted Image

Edited by superlita, 29 July 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#15 Ryoga

Ryoga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

this stylist is absolutely amazing in what shes doing... shes so creative and i also saw a video/documentary about her, a very likeable person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users