24 replies to this topic

#1 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

Do you prefer BoA with or without bangs?

I loved her pin-straight middle parted hair when she was younger
but now that she's older I love her w/bangs, especially the hair do she
was sporting when she was promoting her American album and Eien/Universe:

Posted Image

<3

How BoA would look w/bangs now :P:
Posted Image

???

#2 ningyou-hime

ningyou-hime

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

right now i like her style without the bangs but whenever she has the bangs she looks very good too, she always seems to have a perfect hair style :) even the short tomboyish style looked good on her. Mostly i prefer her with long wavy hair kind of like in the My Name-era or right now :)

#3 Roly Poly

Roly Poly

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

I prefer BoA with NO BANGS! That way, I can see her face, lol. But she does look very nice with bangs, too. I didn't like her bangs in her U.S. debut era, though; too big on her head and gangsterish. The bangs she had for the "Only One" album photos where she wears 'The Shadow' outfit is very cute on her; I liked it. =)

Edited by Roly Poly, 09 August 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#4 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

With her face shape, she looks good with almost any hairstyle (lucky!) . I like her hair on the first row, and the second row on the right. If straight bang, it looks better on her when her hair is straightened, like back in 2005 , Outgrow era :)

The best hair style I personally like is the short ones, like in Eien and Possibility, with her petite figure, it's just perfect :wub:

#5 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

I really most of the hairstyle BoA has had over the years but my favourites are her pin-straight hairstyle that she had when she was younger, the short hairstyle she had during the IDENTITY era and the wavy hairstyle she has now :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

^Her hair esp. in Possibility <33 My second fave after her American debut hair, but I doubt she'll go back to short again after growing it out :(

#7 BrazilianJumping

BrazilianJumping

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

I really don't like the short hair of Identity and Girls On Top.

#8 atkyumi

atkyumi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

^Her hair esp. in Possibility <33

I absolutely loved her hair in Possibility as well~
I prefer BoA with kinda side swept bangs, but I loved her bangs in the album photos of her wearing The Shadow outfit, so damn cute there :3
Not a fan of her hair being in a tight bun which we've been seeing alot of lately, its probably more comfortable for her though.

#9 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

^I forgot to mention the "hair in the face" issue BoA has nowadays, especially when she was promoting Only One and Shadow, she was constantly pushing her hair back during the performances and you can kind of tell it was annoying her (and me cause she was doing it so often that it took way from the performance), which is why she probably prefers to wear her hair up (like in those buns) or pushed backed behind her ears a lot. A shorter hair style or a hair style with extreme layers will solve this problem...

The initial hair cut for G.O.T wasn't too bad, but it became quite stunning when she grew it out into what we saw during the Dakishimeru/Outgrow era.

Posted Image

#10 atkyumi

atkyumi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

^ Ah yeah now that you mention it she does tend to brush her hair back alot, must be a pain during performances :/ Im sure alot of people can sympathise with hair getting in your face -___- *raises hand*

On the topic of hairstyles, what hair colour do you guys prefer for BoA? Dunno how to post pictures, but her natural black is best for me, she looked gorgeous during 2011 Kpop Star

#11 BrazilianJumping

BrazilianJumping

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

I love her black hair, but this color that she is using now is also really cool. I think she should be blonde more often. Her hair in HV's era was nice, but it didn't fit her.

#12 ItsKwonBoa

ItsKwonBoa

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

I prefer BoA without bangs actually. She is often seen without bangs and it's a nice choice. With bang is a little bit weird. But pretty people is always pretty. And Boa is beautiful <3

#13 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

I think BoA's a chameleon for the most part as most colors suit her,
although I think her short blonde H.V hair looked weird (and washed her out a bit) because of how it was styled.

I liked how her blonde hair was styled here w/extensions:
http://youtu.be/J1_H0YRJASs

I too have a soft sport for BoA's more "natural" sleek black hair:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

But I just really love quirky hair styles and colors on BoA <33 haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 moonstarox

moonstarox

Jumping Since No. 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

In my opinion (and by looking at these photos), BoA seriously look better without bangs on. She's too pretty to cover her face.

And I also agree with her black hair. It makes her youger-looking and fresh :)

#15 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

I honestly like her with both. Though my favourite would have to be her black hair, straight, wavy, short, long doesn't matter, it just looks absolutely gorgeous and natural.

Posted Image

The last photo, is that Tiffany's (from GG) hair? It looks familiar, plus she looks like Tiffany here. (maybe it's just me hehe)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users