13 replies to this topic

#1 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

I heard that Exo's Sehun mentioned BoA again in a talk show so I translated the little bit.

Question: Is there anyone with whom you would like to do a collaboration?
Sehun: I choose BoA sunbae. I danced with BoA sunbae once during her 'Only One' performance and I would like to dance with her again.
Shindong: That was a smooth and powerful dance. What kind of performance would you like to put on with BoA?
Sehun: If it's with BoA sunbae, then anything.

The question is asked at 44:30.

^^

Edited by hyeminnie, 20 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#2 superlita

superlita

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

TUMBLR GIF SET WORTHY, I shall credit you for the translation! LOL I pretty much ship BoA with everyone. Thanks for the trans, I would like to see more collabs in the future between the two! Sehun, imo, was the second best dancer after Taemin for the couple dance.

**the only thing I can't stand when she does these collabs, are the immature fan girls who bash BoA -.-; pisses me off.

Edited by superlita, 20 August 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#3 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

TUMBLR GIF SET WORTHY, I shall credit you for the translation! LOL I pretty much ship BoA with everyone. Thanks for the trans, I would like to see more collabs in the future between the two! Sehun, imo, was the second best dancer after Taemin for the couple dance.

**the only thing I can't stand when she does these collabs, are the immature fan girls who bash BoA -.-; pisses me off.

Please link me to the gif set when you get the chance!! ^^

Yeah, there are some fangirls who bash BoA, but there are also a BUNCH who stick up for her.

#4 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

^lol, definitely. You can view the gif set here~ thanks again~~

#5 hyeminnie

hyeminnie

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

Thank you for the gif set! I just love when other singers mention BoA.

Edited by hyeminnie, 20 August 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#6 m_hero

m_hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

That's really cute sehun. you can tell that he admires BoA professionally.i wish SM can include BoA in their next dance collaboration project.

#7 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:24 AM

I just do my best to avoid such comments because when I do read them I notice that they reek of jealousy. Either that or they're full of offensive language.

#8 ItsKwonBoa

ItsKwonBoa

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

I love the set of GIFs you make right there! Can I use it or take it out? ^^ I'll credit you if I use them for siggies and such.

#9 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

^Sure thing~~ go ahead! :thumbsup: :)

#10 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

Thank you for sharing the gif-set! I love gif-sets on tumblr!
You're not the only one that ships BoA with everyone ;)

OH MANNN. I hope the two of them do a collab. :D

#11 AzuraHarper

AzuraHarper

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

Lol... yes. That maknae is "head over heels" for BoA... He loves BoA to death, I bet... hahaha. Besides being a fan of BoA, I'm also a fan of EXO.. xD

I heard from my friend that Sehun and Luhan were not originally choosen to dance and collaborate with BoA for "Only One". It was their fellow member from EXO-K. Kai. But as soon as Sehun knew it, he begged his manager to exchange places with Kai. After much begging, EXO-K's manager gave in and gave him permission to have the opportunity to dance with her lovely sunbaenim. But the day that he had to go the rehearsal room to meet her for the Only One dance, his legs failed... (lol.. I know I might sound mean... but please... little maknae was nervous and that's hilarious xP) he had to ask Luhan for help to accompain him, maybe for moral support, I think.

To resume it, maybe BoA took notice of Luhan too, and decided in the end that both Sehun and Luhan will dance with her.

If you had seen the performances where Sehun appeared, you will notice how serious he was. My friend told me, due to the fact that he admires a lot and it was BoA's comeback, getting this lovely opportunity to dance with her, he wanted to do his best and not fail her.

I think that's very sweet of him. The only "issue" I have about him, it's that I hope he stops being shy and nervous around her. Since BoA is very nice and funny, if he keeps like that, she might have a heart attack if he suddenly faints in front of her... LOL... xDD

Even Shindong told him he was being so greedy about that... xDDD He reminds me of Yuhno when he brags about having danced with BoA... xD

Edited by AzuraHarper, 08 May 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#12 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

^ Awww! That's so sweet!

#13 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

^ ^ If only her own countrymen could respect her like that lol 

#14 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

Luhan's too shy, mayb he can learn a thing or two from sehun on skinship bc I loved how even if he's the maknae he was bold enough to have skinship with boa and thats what partner dancing is all about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users