18 replies to this topic

#1 amu

amu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Just recently saw the itunes rip from download sites such as k2n**** nhac***, but I did not see any official news from Japan Website. Does anyone know about this?

The image of the album

Posted Image

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

I saw it on Twitter and BoArang.
It's probably a promotion along with the orchestra bus..

#3 a_chan

a_chan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Think of it as the winter version of that Summer digital album she released in 2011. I'm pretty sure both of these releases are just so BoA can fulfill her contractual agreements with Avex until her next studio album.

In case you wanted to know the track list is

Meri Kuri
Every Heart
Kiseki
JEWEL SONG
Everlasting
Winter Love
Mamoritai ~White Wishes~
I SEE ME
Milestone
Only One

#4 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Wow..hopefully the fans won't buy it. This reminds me of that Utada The Best CD they released without her approval.

#5 searingblade

searingblade

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

It's an interesting collection... but it would be so much easier just to make a playlist of my own. If she has old unreleased ballads, they should release those.

Besides, she doesn't look dressed for winter in the least bit. XD

#6 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Wow..hopefully the fans won't buy it. This reminds me of that Utada The Best CD they released without her approval.

If it is not official then I don't get why people would buy that. That's why I totally agree with you

It's an interesting collection... but it would be so much easier just to make a playlist of my own. If she has old unreleased ballads, they should release those.

Besides, she doesn't look dressed for winter in the least bit. XD

Yeah, with no original material then it kind of gets less interesting. Why would buy something you can make yourself?
And yes LOL her outfit doesn't give us winter at all just like the background is like spring...

#7 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

When I first saw it, I thought that a fan created it. I actually wanted to post it here to see if it was a real album.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 24 October 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#8 profunk

profunk

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

It is the cover picture for Message

#9 CrazySexyCool94

CrazySexyCool94

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Does anybody know about "Feel The Same" instrumental? I've asked around and nobody knows! Can someone help? Thanks a bunch!!! :thumbsup:

#10 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Does anybody know about "Feel The Same" instrumental? I've asked around and nobody knows! Can someone help? Thanks a bunch!!! :thumbsup:

Off topic :mellow:

#11 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

If it is not official then I don't get why people would buy that. That's why I totally agree with you

Yeah, with no original material then it kind of gets less interesting. Why would buy something you can make yourself?
And yes LOL her outfit doesn't give us winter at all just like the background is like spring...

It is official. iTunes Japan << here's the link on iTunes. iTunes, especially in Japan, doesn't allow copyright infringement material, so it is definitely not a fan-made, and when you look at the publisher, it's AVEX .
Avex was attempting to put out a promotion together with Message/call my name (that's why they used the 'message/call my name' cover) and pre-season for the Sm Town in Tokyo and winter.
And, people would buy it cuz you know, it saves time :) , instead of ripping from multiple cds then convert to put in your ipod/ipad/iphone, you can just buy & download it and have it within 3 minutes.

While I love the tracklit, I gotta admit the design could have been better :P

#12 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

It is official. iTunes Japan << here's the link on iTunes. iTunes, especially in Japan, doesn't allow copyright infringement material, so it is definitely not a fan-made, and when you look at the publisher, it's AVEX .
Avex was attempting to put out a promotion together with Message/call my name (that's why they used the 'message/call my name' cover) and pre-season for the Sm Town in Tokyo and winter.
And, people would buy it cuz you know, it saves time :) , instead of ripping from multiple cds then convert to put in your ipod/ipad/iphone, you can just buy & download it and have it within 3 minutes.

So it is official ^^ that's pretty nice. And hey it doesn't take that much time LOL not if you already have the tracks on your computer. But I still would love new songs! Pretty sure you would love it too, right? :DD

Edited by mrsmushroomlee, 25 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

#13 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

So it is official ^^ that's pretty nice. And hey it doesn't take that much time LOL not if you already have the tracks on your computer. But I still would love new songs! Pretty sure you would love it too, right? :DD

Some of the old songs there wasn't any lossless rip, so I will need to rip it from the cds :lol:
And I do love those songs, they are my fav ballads.

#14 amu

amu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

So it is official. Well, I hope Japan love the compilation. At least, it is way to tell people that BoA is still wellknown in Japan. :)

#15 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

I'm torn :( Even thought there's no new material on this mini album I love every song listed :(

If I do decide to buy it is there any way for me to buy it from outside of Japan?

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 30 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users