Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

http://www.gigwise.c...nancial-worries

Glee star reportedly attempted suicide due to 'financial worries'
Charice's grandmother confirmed the news

Charice, a former Glee star and international singer, reportedly tried to kill herself due to bullying and financial problems.

In an interview with Showbiz Police, Charice's grandmother Mrs Teresita Relucio explained that the singer had been dealing with a lot of stress financially after being written off of the US hit TV show Glee.

Since leaving the show, Charice has suffered with bullying for the way she dresses and her sexual orientation. Charice reportedly attempted suicide by cutting her wrists, but is yet to make a statement surrounding her problems.

(This is SO sad...she's so incredibly talented! May she get the help she needs.)

#2 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

=( people are such assholes anymore, one of the most talented singers in Asia.

#3 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

I heard about this and I don't know why she lets those aholes get the best of her. She looks just fine. Most importantly, she sings beautifully. I hope that she'll come back stronger. People need to learn that suicide isn't the best option for anything.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 04 December 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#4 Seridowen

Seridowen

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

This is incredibly sad, thankfully the attempt failed and she will receive the appropriate help...

Bullying is just horrible and harmful, I don't understand the need some have to put others down and it really needs to stop...

#5 Daisy the Sorceress

Daisy the Sorceress

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

I heard about this and I don't know why she lets those aholes get the best of her. She looks just fine. Most importantly, she sings beautifully. I hope that she'll come back stronger. People need to learn that suicide isn't the best option for anything.

It's.....not that easy. I'm not saying that suicide was a good thing to do but the mind can be one's worst enemy sometimes, especially if you are depressed. The stress and the bullying probably made her think that she was a worthless human being and that the world would be better off without her. Was she right? Of course not. Her life is valuable, just like everyone else's. In a depressed state, it's quite easy to think, "Killing myself is the best option" even though it's not a good option at all, because that thought can cloud all helpful thoughts if you're depressed. It's far more complicated than simply learning that suicide isn't the best option. 

That said, I am really sorry that this happened. I'm sure that Charice is a wonderful person who should not be ashamed of her sexuality and should be allowed to wear whatever she wants. I hope that love from her family, friends and fans can help her realise that. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Charice, Glee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users