#1 SilverMoon389

SilverMoon389

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

For the big karaoke fans!

So I didn't post this in the download section because I'm not sharing the actual mp3. It's only 89 cents though if anyone wants to buy it.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...araoke boa no.1

iTunes: https://itunes.apple...l.5/id654462516

It's the real instrumental with the actual background singers. I just thought it was amazing to hear the korean back-up singers.

The company that makes this also has 2 CD volumes of BoA's karaoke songs, but I think only No.1 and a couple others use the official instrumental & back up vocals. I think Spark might be real. I don't have the real instrumental to compare.

Edited by SilverMoon389, 05 March 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#2 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Speaking of No.1, I'm always suspicious that there must be an original English version of it since the song was produced by a Norwegian company. Not the one BoA sang (the lyrics don't make any sense) tho.

#3 Kowan

Kowan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

kumyoung i think is the one responsible for all karaoke songs in korea. I remember searching at their official site for karaoke codes for specific songs I like and i could input those codes on the karaoke machines we had in the Philippines both in Noraebang places and in public karaoke booths in Timezone or in other places and they all work! Of course provided that the karaoke machine is updated.

#4 SilverMoon389

SilverMoon389

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

kumyoung i think is the one responsible for all karaoke songs in korea. I remember searching at their official site for karaoke codes for specific songs I like and i could input those codes on the karaoke machines we had in the Philippines both in Noraebang places and in public karaoke booths in Timezone or in other places and they all work! Of course provided that the karaoke machine is updated.

Very, very cool! I'm really happy to have the No.1 karaoke. I'm used to American karaoke, but it's awesome hearing foreign back up vocals & singing along to the real thing lol. I wonder why only No.1 is real while the other ones are reproductions.

#5 BoA_4ever88

BoA_4ever88

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

Speaking of No.1, I'm always suspicious that there must be an original English version of it since the song was produced by a Norwegian company. Not the one BoA sang (the lyrics don't make any sense) tho.

I've wondered that too. I'd suspect there's quite a few versions out there that we don't know about like the demos of No.1 with just BoA singing without backups etc.

I've always wondered who wrote the English lyrics to No.1 like how could they not have hired someone who spoke English to write so that it would've made sense or just have used the the original English lyrics of the original version if there is one (which I suspect there is).

BTW I've downloaded it and I thank you for bringing this to my attention as I've been wanting this for quite sometime. Thank you *^^*

#6 SilverMoon389

SilverMoon389

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

I've wondered that too. I'd suspect there's quite a few versions out there that we don't know about like the demos of No.1 with just BoA singing without backups etc.

I've always wondered who wrote the English lyrics to No.1 like how could they not have hired someone who spoke English to write so that it would've made sense or just have used the the original English lyrics of the original version if there is one (which I suspect there is).

BTW I've downloaded it and I thank you for bringing this to my attention as I've been wanting this for quite sometime. Thank you *^^*

You're welcome. And it's interesting you bring up demos. I'm curious to hear other versions of her songs too.. I'm surprised we haven't heard any demos.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no.1, instrumental, karaoke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users