147 replies to this topic

#16 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

I was hoping to see more of BoA haha, maybe in the next trailer :)

#17 celbel

celbel

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:40 AM

1 sec of BoA. Haha. But even so, she looks gorgeous! Hope this movie is good and does well. Can't wait to see BoA kick butt.

#18 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

This trailer does boa no justice...she only appeared on screen for like 1 sec! Thats unbelievable. They better release another trailer soon with more boa screen time.

#19 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

They didnt show BoA enough haha. But well as i said just 3months before release is too short. N trailer is just soso u dont even understand what is about.. let me check how is it promote in korea. But i still didnt see anything

#20 kwonsora

kwonsora

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

the trailer looks kinda interesting. I will not imagine a plot through this trailer if I don't see the storyline in the news before. But BoA does look good in it. I love her lip's color

#21 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

By the way how i saw her in just one second she acted a bit like "im the b*itch" hahaha or maybe its just me? Kkkk

Edited by bakal3xs, 01 October 2014 - 07:41 AM.

#22 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:03 AM

But well as i said just 3months before release is too short.

Remember that a lot of film trailers are shown at cinemas long before they're broadcast on TV and online so for all we know this trailer could've been released ages ago.

As for BoA only being in the trailer for a second I think it's to do with her character. Her character is known as "the mystery woman" so it's possible that the people behind the film wanted to keep her character in the dark so as not to ruin her "mysterious" image. I'm probably reading too much into things but meh :lol:

#23 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Maybe. Well im gonna watch it as soon as it release n let u know guys.. i wont understand anything thou hahaha

#24 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

Maybe. Well im gonna watch it as soon as it release n let u know guys.. i wont understand anything thou hahaha

Awwww, lucky u n unlucky me bc I don't live in south korea so I can only wait until its illegally leaked online or when the movie goes on sale n hopefully with eng sub

#25 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

Awwww, lucky u n unlucky me bc I don't live in south korea so I can only wait until its illegally leaked online or when the movie goes on sale n hopefully with eng sub

Hopefully my friend ll be able to explain me sometimes during the movie lol. Im sure wont be lot of people inside so should be ok haha. They should make the buzz or make this movie trendy for korean otherwise ll flop lol korean r sheep so..

#26 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

I use my phone n no idea how to upload a picture. Here the poster of the movie.. bit disapointed too lol

http://m.movie.naver...mageNid=6429641

Oh and if i understood well they said "the first trailer" so may have another ome more oficial..

Edited by bakal3xs, 01 October 2014 - 11:19 PM.

#27 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

Bus Advertisment:

2aeupok.jpg

cr: instagram.com/liuyuanyuan1983

BoA third from right? She looks badass

#28 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:48 AM

Remember that a lot of film trailers are shown at cinemas long before they're broadcast on TV and online so for all we know this trailer could've been released ages ago.

As for BoA only being in the trailer for a second I think it's to do with her character. Her character is known as "the mystery woman" so it's possible that the people behind the film wanted to keep her character in the dark so as not to ruin her "mysterious" image. I'm probably reading too much into things but meh :lol:

Sorry multi post. Just forgot to tell u i live in korea n i saw nothing on tv or theater even no poster. Even on naver. Trailer n poster was release i same time today online. I ll go theater soon this month so hoppefuly there is the oficial trailer lol

#29 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

Bus Advertisment:
2aeupok.jpg
cr: instagram.com/liuyuanyuan1983

BoA third from right? She looks badass

I wanna see it too >< i ll check ugc tonight kkkk

#30 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

BoA holding her own with all the boys. Sounds about right! Haha. Hope this includes some awesome BoA fight scenes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users