147 replies to this topic

#61 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:10 AM

Omg guys i was passing by yongsan one of the biggest station with seoul station. And also where most people go to theater. And on the stairs they put the poster of big match u know u have to see a bit far to see well dont know how to explain so it take all stairs of the station and on each pillar is the poster too. Honestly its the first time i saw that for a movie. It made me so exciting haha infortunately ddint have battery on my phone but i ll take a pics asap !!!

#62 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:07 AM

^ Please do! Sounds awesome! :)

2nd trailer is out guys! You can see BoA towards the end in the red jacket throwing a big flying punch and driving a truck/car or something.

#63 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

Omg guys i was passing by yongsan one of the biggest station with seoul station. And also where most people go to theater. And on the stairs they put the poster of big match u know u have to see a bit far to see well dont know how to explain so it take all stairs of the station and on each pillar is the poster too. Honestly its the first time i saw that for a movie. It made me so exciting haha infortunately ddint have battery on my phone but i ll take a pics asap !!!

That would be amazing, thank you! :)

#64 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

That's great news! I initially didn't expect to read a lot of positive feedback :)

I wouldn't say music since we're talking about Korean releases here. I think her music career in Korea is just fine :)

Her Korean music career has to be more than fine in order for SM to want to produce more BoA products.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 31 October 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#65 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:13 PM

Wow 2 secs of boa?! I am happy that it is a sec more than tje 1st trailor but pretty sad to see just 2 secs of her....come on now, at least 5 secs plz even if she's just a supporting cast (maybe they want us to have a low expectation so we won't be so disappointed later)

#66 ~SOUL

~SOUL

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

The promotions so far look very promising :)

5yhp9w.png

2i1m5u9.png

35brvo3.png

cr: @jumpeng

Edited by ~SOUL, 01 November 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#67 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:14 AM

Wow that's cool promo. Seriously, boa better appear for at least 15 mins of the film.

#68 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

^ I'm sure she'll be in the film longer than that, she's the main characters "hand holder" after all :lol:

#69 rahe

rahe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

보아, 영화 ‘빅매치’서 “액션보다 운전 비중 높아” (Big Match, BoA):

#70 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:53 PM

I know this is a bit of a sore subject, but knetz were talking about her face looking different... But after looking at screencaps, honestly her chin's not looking abnormally pointy anymore and I think she actually looks a lot more like how she used to!

http://netizenbuzz.b...-different.html

#71 bakal3xs

bakal3xs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hey guys movie is confirmed for november 27!! Cool can not wait to go !! 20 days left ha

#72 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

If only there was a way to see it for us international folk!

#73 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:41 AM

Apparently at the press conference she said that even though she spent so much time training she did more driving than fighting :lol:

#74 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

BoA Talks About How Her Experience As A Singer Helped Her in New Action Film “Big Match”

Singer-actress BoA has recently talked about how her experience as a singer has helped in her scenes in the action film “Big Match.”

At the production presentation of the film “Big Match” held on November 6, the veteran performer BoA has revealed how her years of experience as a singer has actually helped her do the action-packed scenes in the movie.

“Somehow, I’ve done choreography (before) so I’m able to memorize moves well,” BoA said.

“I was able to get acquainted with the moves easily because I did choreography. But even so, it was still hard. It’s definitely a full body workout and my reach is so much shorter compared to the men so I had to use up (more energy), so those parts were hard,” revealed BoA.

“Big Match” is an action film about a martial arts star who is forced to fight in a game to save the life of his brother. In the film, BoA plays the role of the mysterious guide Soo Kyung.

The film stars Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Jung Jae, Son Ho Joon, and more. “Big Match” is slated for release in December.

http://www.soompi.co...film-big-match/

#75 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

Oh yeh that's kinda cool. I guess action sequences would have some similarities to doing couple dances - just way more intense.

Oh and BoA's reach being shorter - nawww our little shorty. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users