11 replies to this topic

#1 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

hi, I wanted to ask you about your oppinion...
what do you think it's the best BoA's live tour?
including the korean live in 2013...

I really liked the MIT (MADE IN TWENTY) live from 2007
I didn't see too much about the one in korea in 2013.. but i liked the parts that i saw too...

which one is your favourite?

#2 paisith

paisith

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

mine is X'mas live 2007.I like customes, live music band and something the end.

#3 Ryoga

Ryoga

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

thats a very hard decision, i always enjoy her performances - for me i would say i liked "the face tour" for the dancing (thats weird cause i usually dont like hall tours too much compared to arena or dome tours) and "boa the live" for the vocals and arragements the best.

though i have to say i would love to see the live 2013 on dvd or blu ray, im still hoping for a release..

Edited by Ryoga, 23 March 2014 - 03:21 AM.

#4 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

The first BoA the Live. There are still some concerts of hers that I haven't watched yet.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 23 March 2014 - 10:04 AM.

#5 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

Dance: THE FACE

She had a horrible hairdo here, but EXCELLENT choreography. I'm talking about Bad Drive, Sweet Impact, and Style. They are all lip-synced but the dancing more than makes up for it. 

Vocals: BoA The Live (2006)

This is BoA at her BEST vocally. One of her best--if not her best--performances was during this tour (Ain't No Sunshine). She really solidified her belting power after 2005 (after taking classes in NY), and it began to decline in 2008. So anything from 2005-2008 is really BoA at her vocal prime, with this tour being the best example of that. 

#6 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Hmmm.. I'd say for dancing 2008 the face tour.
Bad drive, girl in the mirror, style etc etc, so good!!!

For singing 2006 tour (BoA the Live). Everything is awesome here!! BoA at her vocal best.

And overall MIT 2007 tour - only thing is I'm not a massive fan of most of the costumes for this tour - all those short wigs :/

#7 superlita

superlita

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Her performances from "Here I Am" was pretty down right amazing, but I hated the outfits/costumes and the stages lacked theatrics... My favorite live tour from BoA is definitely "The Face", aside from the obvious Bad Drive/Style/Sweet Impact set, the other sets were amazing as well i.e. the old school melody, LYM/Girl In The Mirror/LTMH, Diamond Heart/Dakishimeru/Aggressive and the ballad bit and collabs and ect. lol

I also adore the 2010 X'mas Live , from the song choices, the adorable outfits, the set design (!), and the dancers (s**tkingz (!!) ryo & yoshiki); the overall atmosphere was magical. I hope she does more x'mas lives in the future :(

#8 celbel

celbel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

^^ total agree with you.

I so wish the 2008 tour could've been an arena tour! I love the atmosphere in MIT tour and stage design, but there's not a single performance in the 2008 tour that wasn't spot on and just oozing with that stage charisma BoA's known for.

2010 Xmas live was so much fun, I feel like if I was living in Japan it'd be awesome for the whole family to go to!! The costumes/sets/dancers everything was great, + I love jazzy BoA!! I think it totally suits her and her voice and she looks like she's having a blast the whole time!

Edited by celbel, 23 March 2014 - 07:15 PM.

#9 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

Vocals: Definitely BoA The Live, that concert is a gem :) This particular performance is just beautiful <3 Moon & Sunrise

Dance: Definietly THE FACE, her dancing is flawless in this concert :) My favourite performance is Bad Drive  :)

I'm not sure about overall favourite because I haven't seen every BoA concert :)

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 25 March 2014 - 01:03 AM.

#10 abcfsk

abcfsk

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

Well since it's the only one I've attended I have to say her "Here I Am" Korean concert was the best live (and it was great, dancing, live band, etc)  I so hope that thing gets a dvd release soon!

On dvd yeah probably The Face 

Edited by abcfsk, 24 March 2014 - 09:17 AM.

#11 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

I like her energy, the atmosphere and her combined power in Singing and Dancing at Here I Am, but like someone said, the stage was horribly designed. Everything would be perfect if SM could have done more about the stage design and some special effect >"<

THE FACE was an amazing concert too! The dance segments and the ballad segments were top-notch. 

In terms of vocal and the setting of stage, I like BoA The Live 2006 and X'mas Live 2010 the most. Just BoA singing her heart out was enough for me :)

That being said, I enjoy seeing BoA at all the concerts haha :) She just has it, the X factor to attract me :)

#12 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

I like her energy, the atmosphere and her combined power in Singing and Dancing at Here I Am, but like someone said, the stage was horribly designed. Everything would be perfect if SM could have done more about the stage design and some special effect >"<

THE FACE was an amazing concert too! The dance segments and the ballad segments were top-notch. 

In terms of vocal and the setting of stage, I like BoA The Live 2006 and X'mas Live 2010 the most. Just BoA singing her heart out was enough for me :)

That being said, I enjoy seeing BoA at all the concerts haha :) She just has it, the X factor to attract me :)

I really didn't pay attention to the scenary in the photos and videos of HERE I AM live... cuz i really liked the performance...
but yeah.. maybe it was more simple than the japanese lives...

why don't they realise a dvd of the live of HERE I AM???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users