Photo

BoA's best skill?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: BoA's best skill? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

which one is the best BoA's skill?

1. dancing (20 votes [54.05%])

Percentage of vote: 54.05%

2. acting (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

3. singing (13 votes [35.14%])

Percentage of vote: 35.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

hi everybody... I just found this picture and made me think about what happened if BoA was acting instead....
Kwon+BoA+in+Golbaengi+sitcom+meme.png

#2 ShiroiChanUK

ShiroiChanUK

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

That caption was actually from this "review" of MYM and it's not very positive lol What they were basically saying was that BoA acted better in that sitcom than she did in the entirety of MYM :lol:

I picked dancing because her dancing is flawless <3 Like I said in the best concert thread THE FACE is one amazing concert :)

Edited by ShiroiChanUK, 25 March 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#3 moonrabbit

moonrabbit

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

For me, her singing attracted me to her the most. Her dancing skills are great though I'm not a good judge at dancing skills. Before I knew about BoA, I loved Britney Spears around when she was the teen queen popstar. Then when I grew up and listened to more Asian pop like Kpop and Jpop, I noticed BoA's great music and singing especially when she sang those popular songs that she is still known for. FYI, it's because I listened to her J-pop songs first.

As an actress, she's not a bad one but like any singer transitioning to acting, she can do better. Good thing she's getting more different acting roles.

Edited by YourSonnetMyLove, 25 March 2014 - 07:24 PM.

#4 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

Dancing, hands down. Pop singers abound, but BoA's dancing is what makes her so unique among them. Even in her youth, choreographers were amazed at how quickly she can pick up a routine. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users